Ping

GynnMurasakino!
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by GynnMurasakino! »

SumiMyGirl wrote:...
Hey! I've managed to get White foal out of my mare after a few generations. I was wondering if you have any white/pearled/cream colored CWH mare to breed to him once he's older :) either color of the 3 will do nicely! Though they have to be 50% CWH or up so the percentage of CWH doesn't shoot down. The foal has a CWH percentage of 20%

Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

SumiMyGirl wrote:Alright, great! I’ve started working on getting a foal out of her
Hi there
I saw that you have Camarillo White Horses, I was wondering if you'd like to partner up with me. i have a stallion https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3068979 but not a mare and i would love to start breeding this horse again. If your interested, hit me up and we can talk about it :D :D
Last edited by Coda on Thu May 27, 2021 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GynnMurasakino!
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by GynnMurasakino! »

Coda wrote:...
Hello! If you have business with SumiMyGirl, please ping her in a different topic. Thanks! ^^
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

GynnMurasakino! wrote:
Coda wrote:...
Hello! If you have business with SumiMyGirl, please ping her in a different topic. Thanks! ^^
Sorry i just dont know where else i could do this
SumiMyGirl
Visit My Farm

Post by SumiMyGirl »

Hi, I saw that you have an 80% stud now. The mare you gave me didn’t throw a single white foal, and has passed on now.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 9:47 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 9:47 pm