Community Forum

-SH- Clover Girl

FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: -SH- Clover Girl

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

foal.lover wrote: hey south hoof. why do you keep rejecting my 40,000 money offer on -SH- Clover Girl. im offering all the money i have on her.
Hey, sorry if in barging in. But why did you like that horse you were offering on? Is it color or breed? I think I might have some similar depending on why you liked that kne
foal.lover
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by foal.lover »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
foal.lover wrote: hey south hoof. why do you keep rejecting my 40,000 money offer on -SH- Clover Girl. im offering all the money i have on her.
Hey, sorry if in barging in. But why did you like that horse you were offering on? Is it color or breed? I think I might have some similar depending on why you liked that kne
i liked her coloring, im currently breeding grey, black, and white mustangs and she was a grey mustang. i only have 4k to offer because i am buying a new stud.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

foal.lover wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
i liked her coloring, im currently breeding grey, black, and white mustangs and she was a grey mustang. i only have 4k to offer because i am buying a new stud.
Oh then I don't have one sorry
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
foal.lover wrote:
Oh then I don't have one sorry
Do you like her?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3117560
If you do and want her offer 1
Also look on the market there are more like her
foal.lover
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by foal.lover »

i already have 4 broad mares. if you have any mustang fillys then ill take 1 or 2 for about 11k
South Hoof
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by South Hoof »

foal.lover wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Hey! Sorry for this, so I have a horse, SHES not grey but you can have her for free, she’s from the same family as Clover girl
foal.lover
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by foal.lover »

South Hoof wrote:Ping
ok. i would love to check her out.
Stud_And_Broods
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Stud_And_Broods »