Community Forum

Mostly Ch. horse sale! Auction Ended.

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Mostly Ch. horse sale! New Auction, No Champs This Time. Ends April 5th.

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
I'll edit this message with the next horses up for sale for you so you don't have to find them; check back here once they're transferred and I'll put the next ones up.

Currently:

[E] Moonlight Spear
[E] Twilight Storm

If you're interested in reselling Twilight Storm then Tanisha_rolo has been sending me offers for him. You could likely strike up a deal with them.
Is this the last 2? I will offer from FantasyRanch3. And the player who wants the other horse just have them ping me and i will talk to them
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
I'll edit this message with the next horses up for sale for you so you don't have to find them; check back here once they're transferred and I'll put the next ones up.

Currently:

[E] Moonlight Spear
[E] Twilight Storm

If you're interested in reselling Twilight Storm then Tanisha_rolo has been sending me offers for him. You could likely strike up a deal with them.
Is this the last 2? I will offer from FantasyRanch3. And the player who wants the other horse just have them ping me and i will talk to them
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:

Currently:

[E] Moonlight Spear
[E] Twilight Storm

There's four more: Charming Mirage, Obsidian Rebel (both up for offers), NSE Titan's Aftershock, and Autumn Voodoo. Should be 10 horses total including the mustang.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
There's four more: Charming Mirage, Obsidian Rebel (both up for offers), NSE Titan's Aftershock, and Autumn Voodoo. Should be 10 horses total including the mustang.
Offerd and can you have te player who wants the nab to ping me please
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
I put up a ping for you both so that they can talk to you. Next two horses are up.

Edit: That's all of them unless you want this Fjord. If you do then go ahead and offer just $1.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
I put up a ping for you both so that they can talk to you. Next two horses are up.

Edit: That's all of them unless you want this Fjord. If you do then go ahead and offer just $1.
Ok thx
sobesstables333
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by sobesstables333 »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:

Ok thx
Hello I couldn't get ahold of fantasy ranch 3 but I do need a breeding pair of white horses, or lippizzaner I am extremely poor but u might know me as sobestable I worked with you before but I got locked out I I talking with administrators now I do have white horses on that account but I do just need a pair incase I never get it back, but if I do I will repay u with any pair of horses from my Pasture on my sobes stable account if you search me up on the community page and then go to members I posted something, but just click my account and visit my farm you'll see what I'm talking about, hope this made sence!!!!!!!!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 12:02 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 12:02 am