Community Forum

Weekly Grinder Giveaway! [ Temp. Closed ]

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Peace14
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Weekly Grinder Giveaway!

Post by Peace14 »

Charlette wrote:Howdy! I found that my trained horse barns are starting to get filled up every week so I decided that I will do a weekly grinder giveaway. All of the horses I am giving away are hunter horses so they will most likely do best as a grinder in that discipline.

Every week on Wednesday I will be giving away fully trained horses for free and/or for cheap. 55.5+ scoring horses will be sold for 50k+ while any horses that score lower than that will be free!

I have been a bit busy the past two weeks and haven't been training many of my horses. Hopefully next week I will have some fs :D

Rules:
1. Do not resell the horses I you are given for a higher amount than what I sold them to you for.
2. Do not resell the horses if you have bred them
3. Do not put them up for stud.
4. No line stealing. If you don't know what that is read this

Other than that do what you want with them!

Here are the barns with the trained horses. If you'd like to reserve a specific horse before I give them away on Wednesday lmk! If the horse has a score in the owners comments, expect them to cost 50k+. If not, they will be sold for free. Each person can reserve up to 2 horses max prior to them being sold per week. Each person can get 2 free horses max per week, the others will have to be payed for fully priced :mrgreen:

Code: Select all

[quote="Charlette"]...[/quote]
Do you understand the rules?
Link to the horse you want:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/163592
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/165746

Currently available: 0
I will take any horse. I have a very difficult time making money for the rescues up keep. A grinder would be very welcome.
Carbon
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Weekly Grinder Giveaway! [ Temp. Closed ]

Post by Carbon »

are you still doing this? I just got back into the game after a super long, over year + break and I need to relearn everything. Having a grinder would be awesome. lol
Rinners
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rinners »

Charlette wrote:
Rinners wrote: Hello! Have you forgotten about my order?
Not necessarily, I'm don't play this game as often due to exams.

hey! can do i get my foal? :D
sobesstables333
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by sobesstables333 »

Rinners wrote:
Charlette wrote:Howdy! I found that my trained horse barns are starting to get filled up every week so I decided that I will do a weekly grinder giveaway. All of the horses I am giving away are hunter horses so they will most likely do best as a grinder in that discipline.

Every week on Wednesday I will be giving away fully trained horses for free and/or for cheap. 55.5+ scoring horses will be sold for 50k+ while any horses that score lower than that will be free!

Rules:
1. Do not resell the horses I you are given for a higher amount than what I sold them to you for.

Here are the barns with the trained horses. If you'd like to reserve a specific horse before I give them away on Wednesday lmk! If the horse has a score in the owners comments, expect them to cost 50k+. If not, they will be sold for free. Each person can reserve up to 2 horses max prior to them being sold per week. Each person can get 2 free horses max per week, the others will have to be payed for fully priced :mrgreen:

Hello again! ready to buy my reserved stallion with this, just specify the price

hello looking for any free grinders!!!! or i can try and save up if you'd like <3
Charlette
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

Heartland2001 wrote:

I have been a bit busy the past two weeks and haven't been training many of my horses. Hopefully next week I will have some fs :D

Rules:

Are you still doing this
Sorry for the late response! No, I am not offering this atm. I am not very active right now to do it. :?
Charlette
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

Peace14 wrote:

Rules:

I will take any horse. I have a very difficult time making money for the rescues up keep. A grinder would be very welcome.
Sorry for the late response! This giveaway is inactive, I am not active enough to maintain it. :?
Charlette
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

Rinners wrote:
Charlette wrote:
Not necessarily, I'm don't play this game as often due to exams.

hey! can do i get my foal? :D
Sorry for the late response! I will try to get them training this week. After I train and test them I will sell them to you! I will ping you when they're ready. :)
Charlette
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

sobesstables333 wrote:
Rinners wrote: Hello again! ready to buy my reserved stallion with this, just specify the price

hello looking for any free grinders!!!! or i can try and save up if you'd like <3
Hey! Sorry for the late response. This giveaway is inactive due to me not being active enough to maintain it. :?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 3:47 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:47 am