Community Forum

GoGallop Breed All Rare Breeds

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

4rth Update: An Altai has been born!

Post by RummyTummy »

Hi! Guess who got an Altai on their first try 8-)

Alright! Alright, i'll stop bragging... :lol: ;)

- The Altai -
You see, i had a feeling this one would be easy!
Altai

She's a filly! (Again!) Which i love cause they live longer, and i can just use a stud to reproduce :)
She has an HGP of 42k but yk what, i don't care, she's a 5* :lol:

Big thanks for EclipticEnd for letting me loan the mare, she was a big succes :D I'll put her back up so you can take her back.
EJBreeding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: First Update: Pahlavan

Post by EJBreeding »

RummyTummy wrote:
EJBreeding wrote:

That's cool! I have tried making a Pahlavan about ten times now. I actually recently tried one with my friends mare who was 5* and the stud that you used but it didn't work again. I will probably try again in the future but for now I might focus on making other breeds. As a matter of a fact I was gonna make a grade pony since I have a 4* or 5* Chickasaw mare but I can't find the right stallion so I'm going to have to look harder ig.
Well whenever you try and breed a Pahlavan again I can loan you the mare I used :D
Thanks! That would be great! :D
RummyCrummy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

5th update: I got a WHAT?

Post by RummyCrummy »

2nd Mare for attempted Sumba has been popped! Let's check out the foal!
*Totally not too lazy to switch accounts again*

*Checks* 3... 2... 1...
What the heck is this?!

- The Tibetan Pony -

The Tibetan Pony has the same recipe for the Sumba which is what i don't get... Oh well.

It has a 135 active horses on this site. It dosen't quite fit in here. I think i could breed other rare breeds with this breed though. That's good! :lol:
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: 5th update: I got a WHAT?

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

RummyCrummy wrote:2nd Mare for attempted Sumba has been popped! Let's check out the foal!

*Checks* 3... 2... 1...
What the heck is this?!

- The Tibetan Pony -

The Tibetan Pony has the same recipe for the Sumba which is what i don't get... Oh well.

It has a 135 active horses on this site. It dosen't quite fit in here. I think i could breed other rare breeds with this breed though. That's good! :lol:
I love how you have your recipe horses in 'MOHAWK TBS' lol :lol:

He's cute, though!

-Gabbs
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
RummyCrummy wrote:2nd Mare for attempted Sumba has been popped! Let's check out the foal!

*Checks* 3... 2... 1...
What the heck is this?!

- The Tibetan Pony -

I love how you have your recipe horses in 'MOHAWK TBS' lol :lol:

He's cute, though!

-Gabbs
Yup, yup... don't mind that :lol:
I don't really look at the names anymore, i just kinda put them wherever they fit :lol:
I should probably organise things, huh? Maybe later.
Last edited by RummyTummy on Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

RummyTummy wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: I love how you have your recipe horses in 'MOHAWK TBS' lol :lol:

He's cute, though!

-Gabbs
I don't really look at the names anymore, i just kinda put them wherever they fit :lol:
Lol

For me it absolutely HAS to be perfectly organized. For instance, I hate it when I have four mares pastures, yet all have random horses and none are completely full. So that's when I take the time to move all of the mares to #1, #2, and #3.

You could say I am... A sort of neat freak. *Insert intense smile*

(Btw Berry Surprise is up, telling you on here cause I'm totally not lazy as well when it comes to account switching)

-Gabbs
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
RummyTummy wrote:
Lol

For me it absolutely HAS to be perfectly organized. For instance, I hate it when I have four mares pastures, yet all have random horses and none are completely full. So that's when I take the time to move all of the mares to #1, #2, and #3.

(Btw Berry Surprise is up, telling you on here cause I'm totally not lazy as well when it comes to account switching)

-Gabbs
It's not as organized on my other account aswell :lol:
It's not as bad, just a couple horses places they shouldn't be. I think it's just because i'm running out of room. I really need people to buy some horses i my 2 CLEAR OUT barns :lol:

(I'll offer on Berry Suprise as soon as i can, just gotta finish a horse ownership course. WARNING: Might not offer till tomorow.)

Gtg-
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

RummyTummy wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: Lol

-Gabbs
It's not as organized on my other account aswell :lol:
It's not as bad, just a couple horses places they shouldn't be. I think it's just because i'm running out of room. I really need people to buy some horses i my 2 CLEAR OUT barns :lol:

(I'll offer on Berry Suprise as soon as i can, just gotta finish a horse ownership course. WARNING: Might not offer till tomorow.)

Gtg-
Alright, bye! See you tomorrow when you totally don't absolutely have to offer on Berry Surprise or I'll scream my heart out cause I want more room :0

-Gabbs
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

*Checks* 3... 2... 1...
What the heck is this?!

- The Tibetan Pony -

I breed Tibetan Ponies so if it doesn't fit your goals I'll take it off your hands. :P

Or let you use my boys or something. :D
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

Hilayla wrote:

*Checks* 3... 2... 1...
What the heck is this?!

- The Tibetan Pony -

I breed Tibetan Ponies so if it doesn't fit your goals I'll take it off your hands. :P

Or let you use my boys or something. :D
It's appreciated! But, I think I'll hold on to him now and figure out what I'll do with him later :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 8:42 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 8:42 am