Community Forum

67 movement?

Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

67 movement?

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

2nd day of breeding Trakeners...and now
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3674884
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
twxlip
Visit My Farm

Re: 67 movement?

Post by twxlip »

Omg,, she didn't let you down! Lol, who knew she'd keep giving 67 mov foals :lol:
“When riding a horse we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground.”— Juli Carlson.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

twxlip wrote:Omg,, she didn't let you down! Lol, who knew she'd keep giving 67 mov foals :lol:
Haha thanks! Do you mind if I bred her to your 67 colt once he reaches breeding age?
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
twxlip
Visit My Farm

Post by twxlip »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:Haha thanks! Do you mind if I bred her to your 67 colt once he reaches breeding age?
Of course! I'm about to transfer him over to start training him, so he should be done soon! I was gonna start yesterday but I got too excited :lol:
“When riding a horse we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground.”— Juli Carlson.
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:2nd day of breeding Trakeners...and now
Omg good job!!!!! I have been breeding trakehners for a while now and my highest I have gotten is a 66 colt :roll:
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote:2nd day of breeding Trakeners...and now
Omg good job!!!!! I have been breeding trakehners for a while now and my highest I have gotten is a 66 colt :roll:
*...I've gotten a lot of foals...65 and 67..I'm super proud of myself! It seems that Belgians and Trakehners love me...(i've gotten up to stregnth 69 for belgians in like a day) but TBs hate me..

~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: Omg good job!!!!! I have been breeding trakehners for a while now and my highest I have gotten is a 66 colt :roll:
*...I've gotten a lot of foals...65 and 67..I'm super proud of myself! It seems that Belgians and Trakehners love me...(i've gotten up to stregnth 69 for belgians in like a day) but TBs hate me..
Haha we must be opposites then… my tb project did pretty well but my trakehners are stubborn :lol:
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote: *...I've gotten a lot of foals...65 and 67..I'm super proud of myself! It seems that Belgians and Trakehners love me...(i've gotten up to stregnth 69 for belgians in like a day) but TBs hate me..
Haha we must be opposites then… my tb project did pretty well but my trakehners are stubborn :lol:
Lucky..I wish my TBs did well!

Estonian Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Estonian Holding »

twxlip wrote:Omg,, she didn't let you down! Lol, who knew she'd keep giving 67 mov foals :lol:
Could I breed a mare to him?.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3673563
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Estonian Holding wrote:
Could I breed a mare to him?.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3673563
How much?

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 9:12 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 9:12 pm