Community Forum

I need a trainer that could just do one free training for me Please I need her done very soon for my sisters b-day!

BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

I need a trainer that could just do one free training for me Please I need her done very soon for my sisters b-day!

Post by BlackRiver_Racing1 »

Hi there everyone! I have a ergent need. It will be my sisters 11th b-day and she got to pick and choose which horses I bred and now I have to train the foal for her. I need at least one free training. :D <3
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: I need a trainer that could just do one free training for me Please I need her done very soon for my sisters b-day!

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Horses so cute wrote:Hi there everyone! I have a ergent need. It will be my sisters 11th b-day and she got to pick and choose which horses I bred and now I have to train the foal for her. I need at least one free training. :D <3
How soon and how much do you want her trained?
All the way?
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Re: I need a trainer that could just do one free training for me Please I need her done very soon for my sisters b-day!

Yes please all the way :D
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

I just posted her.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Horses so cute wrote:Yes please all the way :D
How fast does it need to be done?
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Horses so cute wrote:Yes please all the way :D
Can you send a link?
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Ofc! I would say as soon as possible.
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

When is her b-day so I can set my limit.
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Her b-day is on wensday
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 10:49 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:49 am