Community Forum

Help

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Gansevoort11xyUU
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Help

Post by Gansevoort11xyUU »

HorzeLover101 bought my only horse that was not for sale this was my only horse and this HorzeLover101 has many many horses I want my horse back now and I want this player that is a bully HorzeLover101 to get in trouble this is a total disgrace unexceptionable
Nicholas Bancone
Gansevoort11xyUU

TwistSeven was the horse bought from me that was not for sale
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Help

Post by RummyTummy »

Gansevoort11xyUU wrote:HorzeLover101 bought my only horse that was not for sale this was my only horse and this HorzeLover101 has many many horses I want my horse back now and I want this player that is a bully HorzeLover101 to get in trouble this is a total disgrace unexceptionable
Nicholas Bancone
Gansevoort11xyUU

HorzeLover101 wrote::)
This will send them a notification and hopefully you guys can talk about getting your back!

HorzeLover101 is not a bully for doing this. She has done nothing wrong and will not get in trouble. A horse cannot be bought without being put up for sale.
Gansevoort11xyUU
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

I want the horse back this should have Never Happened Ever!!
Gansevoort11xyUU
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

The horse was not for sale and she bought it
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Gansevoort11xyUU wrote:HorzeLover101 bought my only horse that was not for sale this was my only horse and this HorzeLover101 has many many horses I want my horse back now and I want this player that is a bully HorzeLover101 to get in trouble this is a total disgrace unexceptionable
Nicholas Bancone
Gansevoort11xyUU

First, they are not a bully. They probably just made a mistake.
Gansevoort11xyUU
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

I don’t know how to send a private message to the administrator or moderator or whatever they are called so hopefully they will get this message this is getting out of hand and I am being talked down to badly I don’t really feel safe on here I want my account closed and to be ended even thought I did nothing wrong before I get threatened worse I want my account closed and it to be ended
Thankyou
Nicholas Bancone
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Gansevoort11xyUU wrote:I don’t know how to send a private message to the administrator or moderator or whatever they are called so hopefully they will get this message this is getting out of hand and I am being talked down to badly I don’t really feel safe on here I want my account closed and to be ended even thought I did nothing wrong before I get threatened worse I want my account closed and it to be ended
Thankyou
Nicholas Bancone
Hello I am the Admin. Horses can only be bought when they are put up for sale by the owner. You must have put the horse for sale by mistake. I can close your account if you like, but I would suggest calming down and trying to understand what people are telling you. The community here is generally very friendly and helpful. I'm sure the person who has your horse may even be willing to give it back.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Nicholas Bancone
Gansevoort11xyUU

Hello!

Let me take a look in my pastures and see if this horse is still in the reserves. Also I run the Clear The Market Program. since the updates to the sale page I limiting to order ID horses, any horses over 15 years (sometimes 10yrs and older) and now anything that is 6 months or older thats been posted for sale. I do sometimes buy horses within short time dates if they have a label "Need gone" "Need room" etc etc.. i buy the horses to free up their space they need while providing them money.

I'll take a look in my pastures and see if the horse is still here. If so I will list the horse for the same price in which it was bought.

If this horse has been aged out or rehomed.... I will gladly give you a replacement from my "For Sale" pastures. As long as the horse says FREE.

Thank you!
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Nicholas Bancone
Gansevoort11xyUU

Unfortunately I can't find this horse. I aways rename the CTM horses "AGE" to prevent me accidently breeding or selling them since they are only to be aged out.

If you have the link to your horse can you please link it? Otherwise you can choose a "FREE" horse from the sale pasture :)
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Palecat
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Palecat »

@HorzeLover101 I wouldn't be giving them a free horse. Their behavior is kind of horrible. Calling you bully because you bought a horse that was for sale. They need to learn to be nice and not name call instead of getting rewarded for it.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 1:04 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:04 pm