Community Forum

Ping<333

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Ping<333

Post by hat creek »

Coda wrote:...
Hey! So I was just snoopin around looking through horses pedigrees and found some of your real nice mohawk horses and remembered you breed them. So I was wondering if you have a offer on this little mare. She was a random mohawk that came out of nowhere and she quite high HGP for a mare TB. She's just not my type of horse so.

Any offers? If not its ok just seeing :D
Coda
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping<333

Post by Coda »

hat creek wrote:
Coda wrote:...
Hey! So I was just snoopin around looking through horses pedigrees and found some of your real nice mohawk horses and remembered you breed them. So I was wondering if you have a offer on this little mare. She was a random mohawk that came out of nowhere and she quite high HGP for a mare TB. She's just not my type of horse so.

Yeah I'll be happy to take her
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Coda wrote:
hat creek wrote: Hey! So I was just snoopin around looking through horses pedigrees and found some of your real nice mohawk horses and remembered you breed them. So I was wondering if you have a offer on this little mare. She was a random mohawk that came out of nowhere and she quite high HGP for a mare TB. She's just not my type of horse so.

Yeah I'll be happy to take her
Shes up for offers! :D
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

hat creek wrote:
Coda wrote: Yeah I'll be happy to take her
Shes up for offers! :D
You are getting alot of offers on her so if your not happy with the amount feel free to accept someone else
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Coda wrote:
hat creek wrote: Shes up for offers! :D
You are getting alot of offers on her so if your not happy with the amount feel free to accept someone else
I don't wanna be rude to accept someone else's it matters how much you like her? :?
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

hat creek wrote:
Coda wrote: You are getting alot of offers on her so if your not happy with the amount feel free to accept someone else
I don't wanna be rude to accept someone else's it matters how much you like her? :?
I don't really mind as it's your horse if you want more for her I'm more than happy for you to accept someone else

I was just wondering if you would stud this guy out to me and if so how much
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3855024
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Coda wrote:
hat creek wrote: I don't wanna be rude to accept someone else's it matters how much you like her? :?
I don't really mind as it's your horse if you want more for her I'm more than happy for you to accept someone else

Sure! But if you want I also have this guy only if you like him and if you do i can lower the fee to 25k :D

Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

hat creek wrote:
Coda wrote: I don't really mind as it's your horse if you want more for her I'm more than happy for you to accept someone else

Sure! But if you want I also have this guy only if you like him and if you do i can lower the fee to 25k :D

I like both, the first one I want to breed to two random mares and the other would be cool to breed to my show mare
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Coda wrote:
hat creek wrote: Sure! But if you want I also have this guy only if you like him and if you do i can lower the fee to 25k :D

I like both, the first one I want to breed to two random mares and the other would be cool to breed to my show mare
Ok!
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

hat creek wrote:
Coda wrote: I like both, the first one I want to breed to two random mares and the other would be cool to breed to my show mare
Ok!
The stallion doesn't have any energy i would like to breed 1 mkorw mare to him
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 10:24 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:24 am