~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Lehiy wrote:Ping
How are you?!?
I feel like it has been forever since we talked!! I was just asked by someone if I still had a few mini horses, which I do have a few in my side alt still, but most importantly I remembered you!! Sure enough there you were on my friends list and I just wanted to check up on you! Personally I’ve had a few breaks in my time and are just back getting into the game so it’s so good to see the familiar faces (or usernames :lol:) and I remember the good times we had selling our little minis :lol:. How are you? What are you up to? Love you sister <3
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Lehiy
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Lehiy »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
Lehiy wrote:Ping
How are you?!?
I feel like it has been forever since we talked!! I was just asked by someone if I still had a few mini horses, which I do have a few in my side alt still, but most importantly I remembered you!! Sure enough there you were on my friends list and I just wanted to check up on you! Personally I’ve had a few breaks in my time and are just back getting into the game so it’s so good to see the familiar faces (or usernames :lol:) and I remember the good times we had selling our little minis :lol:. How are you? What are you up to? Love you sister <3
AWW :( just thought to log back on and this was the sweetest message to openn <3 (Needless to say I took another break LOL) Minis were such a huge thing for me back then and I'm so glad that you remember them enough to remember me :shock:

I've been well, doing the same as always I guess aha. Hopefully I'm able to get back into the swing of things here, of course I love the legacy of my minis too much to ever really give up on them so they'll be used again plenty <3

How have you been? Any new breed plans in the works? I hope to see you around some time soon, even though it's been so long! Love you too, sister <3
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Lehiy wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: How are you?!?
AWW :( just thought to log back on and this was the sweetest message to openn <3 (Needless to say I took another break LOL) Minis were such a huge thing for me back then and I'm so glad that you remember them enough to remember me :shock:

I've been well, doing the same as always I guess aha. Hopefully I'm able to get back into the swing of things here, of course I love the legacy of my minis too much to ever really give up on them so they'll be used again plenty <3

How have you been? Any new breed plans in the works? I hope to see you around some time soon, even though it's been so long! Love you too, sister <3
Just got back from a big break myself haha

I’m not really sure but I think I’m on barrel horses rn? Idrk lol
Lehiy
Visit My Farm

Post by Lehiy »

Lehiy wrote:

Just got back from a big break myself haha

HAHA Fair :lol: I had a pony project and colour project but lost motivation for them as soon as I came back, rehomed most of my stock lol. Trying to salvage my Walers and revive my Miniature Arabians, mostly. Slow going but feels good to be back you know :P
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Lehiy wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: Just got back from a big break myself haha

HAHA Fair :lol: I had a pony project and colour project but lost motivation for them as soon as I came back, rehomed most of my stock lol. Trying to salvage my Walers and revive my Miniature Arabians, mostly. Slow going but feels good to be back you know :P
Totally! Just switched projects back to tb racers again :roll:

Sure do love it tho lol
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Lehiy
Visit My Farm

Post by Lehiy »

Lehiy wrote:
Totally! Just switched projects back to tb racers again :roll:

Sure do love it tho lol
LOL :lol: Let me know how it goes
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 9:13 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:13 pm