Horses are better
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Horses are better »

Cat_girl wrote:
Tree farms wrote:
Give Horses Are Better The horse back!
I have seen you were online on the 20th and ignored EVERYTHING about this!
Horses Are Better, Queen Of Animals and now me are ALL VERY upset about this!!
That was not me online... I told my sister she could play on my account and breed my horses or look at them ect I get your mad I would be too.. I will be giving all of her horses back and 10 million dollars as I cant not say how sorry I am. I am waiting for a response that I don't deserve. not sure if you know her just thought I would let you know everything is hopefully taken care of... wish u the best

Some days are just bad days, that's all.
My little cousin got onto my account once I understood that lol. ;)
I think this has escalated from just 3 people I didn't want to get involved but people have been rude here so if it gets any worse I will contact Tom/Larissa about this. I see some almost everyone is VERY upset and some people are just trying to make the situation smaller instead of bigger. I understand all sides and I have to admit none of them have threats or anything harmful such as (Swearing, Being too too aggressive and stuff that would emotionally hurt someone) So I hope everyone can figure this out without Tom/Larissa but I will be watching just in case.
Thank you for doing the right thing Cat_Girl (Offering to fix things nicely, 10 million, being responsible and mature about this and overall just doing the right thing)
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

Queen of animals wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
Aww, that's so sweet :(... I will not be backing out of the money as I have already agreed to it. I will be leaving but I'll probably check on it anyway and talk maybe so I'll be fine. I already agreed that Horses are better to give away some money away and nooo way after waiting a little while, am I going to be that rude to take it out. it won't dent my money so no worries.. I would love to be your friend you sound like such a sweet person. I am not mad at Tree Hill I was just a little mad Everyone thought I purposely ignored horses are better, and that was not the reason AT ALL. I sometimes take out some sentences in quotes or quotes in general that I relate to sorry that was off-topic.. and if I say ...... a lot it's a habit now... I would like to end this that you can breed any horse you want from my farm including my best horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3640268
I wish you the best!

We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past.
No please don't give us money or anything other than anything that was promised in the beginning I would love to be your friend it's just I wanted to breed to that stallion ever since I joined the game and Tom and Larissa made that happen! I wanted the offspring trained and champed and you said you could do training so I gave them to you for training.
It was free training but I thought that you deserved more than nothing for doing this for me AND other people so I paid you, I think 10-25k per horse, so, I gave my horses to you so that they could be trained. Me and Horses are better were VERY excited to see them all trained!
(We were partners in the game at that time) After about 4 horses were trained and returned you seemed to disappear and 3-to 5 horses were left with you I thought you may have just forgotten so I pinged you no response I waited a few months and Horses Are Better got upset and was starting to feel like this was done on purpose. We both tried to contact you, then we saw you had been offline for a while and gave up.....after that, we both noticed you were online again (A few days before) and tried getting Tom to contact you He did and we had hope that went away every hour nothing happened then Tree Farms (My new partner) saw this and got well.....a little more than a little angry at this.

Then this happened I am SO HAPPY you came back! I'm not upset or angry at you I'm now just happy I can get my horses back and we can move on from this?

I know this probably wasn't the Welcome back you expected but I now know you are a good person not bad and I can trust you!

ps. WELCOME BACK! I hope you come back to visit when you can! ;)
Thank you for explaining the whole situation to me and being so nice about this
you may also breed to any horses i have or my best horse for free
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3640268

I cannot thank you enough
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Queen of animals »

Cat_girl wrote:
Queen of animals wrote:
No please don't give us money or anything other than anything that was promised in the beginning I would love to be your friend it's just I wanted to breed to that stallion ever since I joined the game and Tom and Larissa made that happen! I wanted the offspring trained and champed and you said you could do training so I gave them to you for training.
It was free training but I thought that you deserved more than nothing for doing this for me AND other people so I paid you, I think 10-25k per horse, so, I gave my horses to you so that they could be trained. Me and Horses are better were VERY excited to see them all trained!
(We were partners in the game at that time) After about 4 horses were trained and returned you seemed to disappear and 3-to 5 horses were left with you I thought you may have just forgotten so I pinged you no response I waited a few months and Horses Are Better got upset and was starting to feel like this was done on purpose. We both tried to contact you, then we saw you had been offline for a while and gave up.....after that, we both noticed you were online again (A few days before) and tried getting Tom to contact you He did and we had hope that went away every hour nothing happened then Tree Farms (My new partner) saw this and got well.....a little more than a little angry at this.

Then this happened I am SO HAPPY you came back! I'm not upset or angry at you I'm now just happy I can get my horses back and we can move on from this?

I know this probably wasn't the Welcome back you expected but I now know you are a good person not bad and I can trust you!

ps. WELCOME BACK! I hope you come back to visit when you can! ;)

That is completely ok I don't need to breed at the moment but thanks.
I don't like when things escalate because most of the time someone ends up getting their account blocked/removed and I don't think 1 thing is worth that.

I wish you luck in the game and irl. Have a lovely night or whatever time it is where you are ;)
QOA Horsey Friend forever
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:D
I don't like when things escalate because most of the time someone ends up getting their account blocked/removed and I don't think 1 thing is worth that.
Well said.
Hopefully this is ended.

-Your friendly, nosy, forum stalker.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

Queen of animals wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:

I wish you luck in the game and irl. Have a lovely night or whatever time it is where you are ;)
Hey I am so sorry I had no idea you were horses are betters partner You can be free to ask anything or chit chat in the private forum
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Cat_girl wrote:
Queen of animals wrote:

Hey I am so sorry I had no idea you were horses are betters partner You can be free to ask anything or chit chat in the private forum
Ok, thank you!
And no worries ;)
Can you put up her foal(s) please.
Willaim Horse Farms will be picking up
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

Queen of animals wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
Ok, thank you!
And no worries ;)
I am putting all of the trained horsess up that she gave me first if you dont mind I will ping william horse farms rn
in the other forum is where I will be doing everything important
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Cat_girl wrote:
Queen of animals wrote:
Ok, thank you!
And no worries ;)
I am putting all of the trained horsess up that she gave me first if you dont mind I will ping william horse farms rn
in the other forum is where I will be doing everything important
Ok.
ps. William Horse Farms! Got kicked a few years ago for being under aged soooo I help them out with money.
So they won't be able to use form even though they are now X :(
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Queen of animals wrote: Ok.
ps. William Horse Farms! Got kicked a few years ago for being under aged soooo I help them out with money.
So they won't be able to use form even though they are now XXXXXX :(

Please! Never, Never share ages online!
And in particular, don't be sharing ages of other players!!

Please reread our online safety suggestions.
Community Reminder November 2020
Newbie Notice and Internet Safety Reminder (December 2020)
A small January Community Reminder Forum
Community Reminder - May 2021
Community Reminder | October of 2022

This is not the way to encourage an account to be lifted from their safety measures. And although COPPA is not intended to directly protect our underaged players, it has the added value of doing so.
To get an account lifted from COPPA, it can be found in the Community, Help Guides section as well as a link found in my quicklinks.

Also, see these links for more revisiting of general online practices:
Forum Rules
Account Security

We have many, because people forget. It pays to return to them from time to time.

:mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Queen of animals wrote: Ok.
So they won't be able to use form even though they are now XXXXXX :(

Please! Never, Never share ages online!
And in particular, don't be sharing ages of other players!!

Please reread our online safety suggestions.
Community Reminder November 2020
Newbie Notice and Internet Safety Reminder (December 2020)
A small January Community Reminder Forum
Community Reminder - May 2021
Community Reminder | October of 2022

This is not the way to encourage an account to be lifted from their safety measures. And although COPPA is not intended to directly protect our underaged players, it has the added value of doing so.
To get an account lifted from COPPA, it can be found in the Community, Help Guides section as well as a link found in my quicklinks.

Also, see these links for more revisiting of general online practices:
Forum Rules
Account Security

We have many, because people forget. It pays to return to them from time to time.

:mrgreen:

IM SO SORRY I HAD NO IDIA! :o
They did tell me I could I know that doesn't fix this but I just wanted to make sure you knew.
This WON'T happen again!!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 7:59 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:59 am