Community Forum

Donkeys and Mules

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
jkwjkw
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Donkeys and Mules

Post by jkwjkw »

I love the game, great job! I haven't seen these yet so I thought I would ask -

- Could you add donkeys and mules to the game I personally love them and it would be so amazing.
- Searching sale by genetic potential
- Barn name tags in the horses name given by the breeder (non removable and automatically given at birth)
- registered names vs barn names (so there is one permanent name given at birth and and one the owner calls them by)
- notifications when horse is overweight (I personally have too many horses to keep track of overweight ones but If I got a notification it would help a lot)
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Donkeys and Mules

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

jkwjkw wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:06 pm I love the game, great job! I haven't seen these yet so I thought I would ask -

- Could you add donkeys and mules to the game I personally love them and it would be so amazing.
- Searching sale by genetic potential
- Barn name tags in the horses name given by the breeder (non removable and automatically given at birth)
- registered names vs barn names (so there is one permanent name given at birth and and one the owner calls them by)
- notifications when horse is overweight (I personally have too many horses to keep track of overweight ones but If I got a notification it would help a lot)
I agree on the Donkeys. I love them too lol.
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Test »

Most of these I think have already been suggested, but I have a note on your last point.

Horses don't get notifications for being underweight, they get notifications for not receiving enough feed to sustain their energy. Being overweight and underweight doesn't impact most horses, and notifications for overweight horses would be unnecessary and incredibly annoying, especially for those of us who use pastures for breeding and have horses on the smaller side. Not to mention the annoyance glitched horses would cause.
➺The Second Line is owned and run by Cypress Creek Elites.
➺Sales Brand: [CCT]
jkwjkw
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by jkwjkw »

thanks this is very helpful
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 9:17 am

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:17 am