Community Forum

Help Wanted: National Showhorses

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Help Wanted: National Showhorses

Post by Enchanted Equine »

Hey everyone!

After a long hiatus, I am happy to report that I am finally back to Horse World Online! With that said, I have decided to start a new and ambitious project. I would like to breed National Showhorses! I love the Arabian breed as well as the National Showhorse breed, and I’ve finally decided to try and breed them. So far, I have one American Saddlebred stallion, but I am in need of both American Saddlebred and Arabian stock in order to produce my National Showhorses. If anyone else has a similar goal or some stock they’d be willing to sell/loan/donate I’d be very grateful! I’d also love to connect with other people breeding National Showhorses! I’m hoping to post updates once I’ve got some stock and have started breeding!
HopeSprings
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Help Wanted: National Showhorses

Post by HopeSprings »

I have an arab colt I would be willing to part with if you don't want to but him I'm also willing to loan him out! You would have to age him until he could breed.
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Help Wanted: National Showhorses

Post by Ealesi »

I'm happy to sell AC arabs once i'm done with them making anglo-arabs, i may also have pieces of NSH recipe i'd sell
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 16, 2024 4:57 am

It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 4:57 am