Community Forum

Highlighting horses that appear multiple times in pedigree and predicted coi

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Highlighting horses that appear multiple times in pedigree and predicted coi

Post by Malakai10 »

I think it might be nice to have an option to toggle horses that appear multiple times within the pedigree (within 5 gen) to be highlighted. The same horse is highlighted in the same colour but different horses are highlight in different colours.

e.g.

Also might be helpful to have a predicted foal COI to show in the breeding menu.
e.g.
Nercrodrone
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Highlighting horses that appear multiple times in pedigree and predicted coi

Post by Nercrodrone »

Having an advanced breeding page that allows you to compare pedigrees in the same window and predict the foals COI might be more feasible than inside the drop-down menu currently available, but I like the ideas nonetheless.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Highlighting horses that appear multiple times in pedigree and predicted coi

Post by Malakai10 »

Nercrodrone wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:05 am Having an advanced breeding page that allows you to compare pedigrees in the same window and predict the foals COI might be more feasible than inside the drop-down menu currently available, but I like the ideas nonetheless.
To be honest, I actually don't want it on a separate page; if it's on a different page, then it would make it take so much longer to breed the horses, which makes it harder for people who play quickly. If it's on the same page, then there's overall less clicking and it's much more streamlined - the whole reason I want it is so that we don't have to compare pedigrees ourselves.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 2:46 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 2:46 pm