Community Forum

Added ability to delete photos

A log of updates, bug fixes, new features and other notable changes.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Added ability to delete photos

Post by larissar »

• added new feature to allow players to delete a gallery photo of their horse, only active (not retired) horses can have a gallery image deleted currently
  • modified some server settings related to gallery images to improve file size and download time by converting to .webp format when the connecting browser supports this feature
  • removed some unnecessary javascript and css files to help improve overall page speeds
Ravenmire
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Added ability to delete photos

Post by Ravenmire »

larissar wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:36 pm
  • added new feature to allow players to delete a gallery photo of their horse, only active (not retired) horses can have a gallery image deleted currently
  • modified some server settings related to gallery images to improve file size and download time by converting to .webp format when the connecting browser supports this feature
  • removed some unnecessary javascript and css files to help improve overall page speeds
Fabulous! Thank you for implementing this feature so quickly - it’s helped with clearing up gallery spaces on my growing herd where I went a little overboard with taking pictures! :lol:

I really commend the team on such a swift turnaround, from listening to members to updating features based on feedback - really good work :D

I look forward to seeing HWO as it evolves~
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

This will certainly help HUGE for all of us with OCD-like and OCD (as well as other) issues that grind on seeing images in the gallery that ... just... aren't... right.

Thank you for finally being able to give this to us.

And also, fight! Your fight for us, for the game, is So Appreciated! We see it, we (I'm including all the community in this) have so much affection for both you and Tom and the game.
Thank You.

;) Don't overwork yourself too much for us, either of you. 8-)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Yayyy! This is going to be so useful - especially when it comes to (like BlackOak2 said) people with OCD. Seeing something off, even by a tiny fraction, is so irritating. Being able to redo said irritating photo is just so satisfying!

Keep up the great work! :D
Moggymoomoo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Moggymoomoo »

Awesome! Thank you so much, this is soooo great :D
I was just wondering how this new feature actually works (i'm not very tech savy at all :lol: )
Thanks so much!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Moggymoomoo wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:03 am

I was just wondering how this new feature actually works (i'm not very tech savy at all :lol: )
Thanks so much!
(If you haven't figured it out and if you're not actually asking for the coding work behind it)

How To:
Go to Gallery.
Choose Image you don't want.
See Delete button on the right.
Delete image. :P
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Moggymoomoo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Moggymoomoo »

BlackOak2 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:08 pm
Moggymoomoo wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:03 am

Thanks so much!
(If you haven't figured it out and if you're not actually asking for the coding work behind it)

How To:
Go to Gallery.
Choose Image you don't want.
See Delete button on the right.
Delete image. :P
Thank you so much <3
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 11:14 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 11:14 pm