Community Forum

Controversial suggestions, opinions needed.

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Horsie Me
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Controversial suggestions, opinions needed.

Post by Horsie Me »

BlackOak2 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:01 pm
Horsie Me wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 3:39 pm

I have an idea! once you have rehabbed some horses, send them my way for training and then I'll send them back to you for adoption/selling! I have a pretty successful training program that I am using on my rescues right now. after I sell my current ones, I will take in one or two of yours to train. Of course, if you want. Not sure how we can communicate for it though, but maybe put some for offers that need training and I will try my best to pick em up
Please remember to open your own forums for talking off-topic.
sry I didn't know!
Queen1539
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Controversial suggestions, opinions needed.

Post by Queen1539 »

Horsie Me wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 3:39 pm
Queen1539 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 6:36 am

Oh no way! I love that <3 of course I will check your place out, it sound awesome! I'm really glad to hear about this :D
I have an idea! once you have rehabbed some horses, send them my way for training and then I'll send them back to you for adoption/selling! I have a pretty successful training program that I am using on my rescues right now. after I sell my current ones, I will take in one or two of yours to train. Of course, if you want. Not sure how we can communicate for it though, but maybe put some for offers that need training and I will try my best to pick em up
That sounds awesome :D can we chat here viewtopic.php?p=371782#371782 so we don't clutter up this topic please?
Thanks
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 2:47 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 2:47 pm