Community Forum

Rose Creek Stables Dutch Warmblood Development Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Training!

Post by arthorse_alternate »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
arthorse_alternate wrote:
okay! Great! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Please let me know if the baby is born before you finish!!
I don’t think it will be born, but I will definitely let you know if it is born. I will keep track of how many turns for u too.
k thanks!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
I don’t think it will be born, but I will definitely let you know if it is born. I will keep track of how many turns for u too.
k thanks!
She is ready for pick up! Her goal has not yet been born and I have an estimated time put in her notes. You can delete all the notes I put I just know that some people like the info. My baseline price for this one is 2,000. If that’s okay. Just put what ever you want to pay as an offer
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:
k thanks!
She is ready for pick up! Her goal has not yet been born and I have an estimated time put in her notes. You can delete all the notes I put I just know that some people like the info. My baseline price for this one is 2,000. If that’s okay. Just put what ever you want to pay as an offer
k i made an offer thanks so much!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote: She is ready for pick up! Her goal has not yet been born and I have an estimated time put in her notes. You can delete all the notes I put I just know that some people like the info. My baseline price for this one is 2,000. If that’s okay. Just put what ever you want to pay as an offer
It says that you are not skilled enough to take her bacause she is pregnant. You can complete a course to own another horse so that you can take her home. It should not be too expensive and usally takes less than 2 hours. Let me know once you finish the course!
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:
It says that you are not skilled enough to take her bacause she is pregnant. You can complete a course to own another horse so that you can take her home. It should not be too expensive and usally takes less than 2 hours. Let me know once you finish the course!
ok i will
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:
ok i will
done! Please accept!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

ok i will
done! Please accept!
Accepted! Let me know when the foal is born. I want to see how his color turned out
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:
done! Please accept!
Accepted! Let me know when the foal is born. I want to see how his color turned out
Yes, ma'am! I will! And thanks again! :D :D ;) :) :D :D :D
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:
No problem. I know it took a while but i am still working on courses. Hopefully if you ever want a anothee horse trained by me it will be faster
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:
No problem. I know it took a while but i am still working on courses. Hopefully if you ever want a anothee horse trained by me it will be faster
add me to the waiting list please
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 21, 2024 3:31 pm

It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 3:31 pm