Community Forum

Australian Pony

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Re: Australian Pony

Post by Royale Ranch »

are any of these studs still available? i am breeding aust. ponies, but they are becoming rather interbred!
Retsi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

The Double R Ranch wrote:are any of these studs still available? i am breeding aust. ponies, but they are becoming rather interbred!
due to the new stud update, you may have to create your own.
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Retsi wrote:
The Double R Ranch wrote:are any of these studs still available? i am breeding aust. ponies, but they are becoming rather interbred!
due to the new stud update, you may have to create your own.
OK. Thanks for your reply Retsi!
If anyone knows of any private studs, or aust. pony stallions, please feel free to lmk!
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Okay, so this is obviously rather an old post... but wondering if anyone is currently breeding Australian ponies?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 12:43 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:43 am