Community Forum

Primal Warriors Contest - CLOSED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: Primal Warriors Contest - CLOSED

Post by Nazarach »

3rd place is shared between
_h a z e l_ wrote:.
Ljusalv wrote:.
Cotton Candy

of _h a z e l_
A gorgeous red dun with a beautifull training sheen - a warrior princess I can imagine some indigenous folks were riding into battle :D the dun markings are slightly less expressive cause she is rather lightcolored and the To covered some on her frontlegs, but she is my favourite Horse-type dun-warrior ^^
Congratz to 3rd place and 5k plus a breeding to any stallion you like :)

Askan

of Ljusalv
These Grullos will be the death of me (and now he even has a fluffy mane - how culd you! T^T)
Such a nice training sheen with a light silvery dun shade and gentle borders to the black parts - I love him <3
Congratz to 3rd place and 5k plus a breeding to any stallion on my accounts :)
Last edited by Nazarach on Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

4th place goes to
Tisha wrote:.

of Tisha
His Markings are barely visible, more like shadows encroaching the light and his traing sheen is beautifull :D His metallic-looking coat is a contradiction to the soft mane and gaze he wears so to me he is a gorgeous bundle of contradictions - which I like ^-^
Congratz to 4th place and 2.5k and a breeding to any stallion of mine :)
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

5th place goes to
Southerngal wrote:.
Shimmering Trooper

of Southerngal
As I said, Lp is not exactly allowed in this contest because it varnishes the coat with age, he is still young so his varnishing hasn't started yet; That said, he has nice Dun markings and I like him because he reminds me of a horse I've seen some aboriginee leader riding in a Carl May-play. So, with one eye closed, I've decided he still gets a placement in this contest :)
Congratz to 5th place and 1k and a breeding to any of my stallions :D
Ljusalv
Visit My Farm

Post by Ljusalv »

Nazarach wrote:.
I can't understand how you could manage to decide the winners... all the horses are so stunning! I have a new love for duns after this competition. Even had to get a couple foals from Askan even though he doesn't fit my breeding program x')
I'd like to breed a mare to Lightless Wind. Such a gorgeous stallion! He fits my breeding program perfectly too! And I might get to keep the dun colors in my lines :D
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Ljusalv wrote:
I can't understand how you could manage to decide the winners... all the horses are so stunning! I have a new love for duns after this competition. Even had to get a couple foals from Askan even though he doesn't fit my breeding program x')
I'd like to breed a mare to Lightless Wind. Such a gorgeous stallion! He fits my breeding program perfectly too! And I might get to keep the dun colors in my lines :D
Thanks, it was hard - had to keep reminding myself of the boundries I set and the type of the competition and not solely my personal prefrences ^^'
He is up for 0$ just tell me if you got a nice foal from him, if not you can get a second try ;) as for the money, put up an unbred horse (no foals) for offers and I'll buy it for the prize-amount; if you want it back I'll pu it up afterwards for 1$ or will rehome it if not :)
Ljusalv
Visit My Farm

Post by Ljusalv »

That must be hard! I'd like to host a competition some day, but I would have such a hard time judging it xD
I'm sure the foal will be great! I'll use a mare with dun too ;)
I put Risky Business up for sale, didn't have any unbred horses. But I'll buy her back for 1 after :)
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Ljusalv wrote:
That must be hard! I'd like to host a competition some day, but I would have such a hard time judging it xD
I'm sure the foal will be great! I'll use a mare with dun too ;)
I put Risky Business up for sale, didn't have any unbred horses. But I'll buy her back for 1 after :)
Nice, hope the foal will be good, have fun ^^ Maybe I will open a similiar contest in the new year :)
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Nazarach wrote:3rd place is shared between
_h a z e l_ wrote:.
Ljusalv wrote:.
Cotton Candy

of _h a z e l_
A gorgeous red dun with a beautifull training sheen - a warrior princess I can imagine some indigenous folks were riding into battle :D the dun markings are slightly less expressive cause she is rather lightcolored and the To covered some on her frontlegs, but she is my favourite Horse-type dun-warrior ^^
Congratz to 3rd place and 5k plus a breeding to any stallion you like :)

Askan

of Ljusalv
These Grullos will be the death of me (and now he even has a fluffy mane - how culd you! T^T)
Such a nice training sheen with a light silvery dun shade and gentle borders to the black parts - I love him <3
Congratz to 3rd place and 5k plus a breeding to any stallion on my accounts :)

Thank you! :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1678966 Here is the horse for the money :)
Would you happen to have any high stat Arabian stallions?
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Thank you! :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1678966 Here is the horse for the money :)
Would you happen to have any high stat Arabian stallions?
Rehome or sending it back?
here is my sole purebred currently, don't know if he fits your needs though...
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1297890 59 HGP

if 95% are also ok, then these are somewhat high stat:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1345475 55 HGP
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1581162 47 HGP
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

Nazarach wrote:5th place goes to
Southerngal wrote:.
Shimmering Trooper

of Southerngal
As I said, Lp is not exactly allowed in this contest because it varnishes the coat with age, he is still young so his varnishing hasn't started yet; That said, he has nice Dun markings and I like him because he reminds me of a horse I've seen some aboriginee leader riding in a Carl May-play. So, with one eye closed, I've decided he still gets a placement in this contest :)
Congratz to 5th place and 1k and a breeding to any of my stallions :D
Ohk thanks (Sorry I don't exactly know what Lp is)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 4:48 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 4:48 pm