Community Forum

AUSTRALIAN AUCTION: Stock horses, Aussie ponies, and some brumbies all up for grabs!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Re: AUSTRALIAN AUCTION: Stock horses, Aussie ponies, and some brumbies all up for grabs!

Post by Royale Ranch »

Animalsrule wrote:Hi I have also bought 3 stocks horses thanks
sure! sorry for not getting back to you eariler... i will switch to my side account - where my australian horses are kept and change the pricing for you.
Animalsrule
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: AUSTRALIAN AUCTION: Stock horses, Aussie ponies, and some brumbies all up for grabs!

Post by Animalsrule »

Royale Ranch wrote:
sure! sorry for not getting back to you eariler... i will switch to my side account - where my australian horses are kept and change the pricing for you.
Hi thank you soo much I have bought some of your other aussie ponies and stocks as they were very beautiful :D
Animalsrule
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Animalsrule »

Royale Ranch wrote:

It was this stallion if you didn't know which one

Animalsrule
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Animalsrule »

Royale Ranch wrote:
If you have any other aussie horse pony, stock or Brumby I will be more then happy to buy them off you as :D
Royale
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale »

Animalsrule wrote:
Royale Ranch wrote:
If you have any other aussie horse pony, stock or Brumby I will be more then happy to buy them off you as :D
okay - i have put the below link for offers, you can have him for 50,000 if you like... lmk if that is still too much. :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1590139
Animalsrule
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Animalsrule »

Royale wrote:
Animalsrule wrote:
okay - i have put the below link for offers, you can have him for 50,000 if you like... lmk if that is still too much. :D

No that's perfect Thanks :D
Do you have any others aussie horses that are not up on this post that you are selling :D
Animalsrule
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Animalsrule »

Royale wrote:
Animalsrule wrote:

Thanks you!!! :D :mrgreen:
Royale
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale »

Animalsrule wrote:
Royale wrote:

i will link some more for you in a moment :D
Animalsrule
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Animalsrule »

Royale wrote:
Animalsrule wrote:

i will link some more for you in a moment :D
Royale
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale »

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 3:58 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:58 am