Community Forum

Iso Breeding partner

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
buzzy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Iso Breeding partner

Post by buzzy »

AltNazarach wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
I'll jump in and answer.
The Toric Eval:
Anglo-Norman x Estonian Native to Orlov Trotter x Trakehner
Height: 14.3-16 hh
Build: Medium Light to Heavy
Size: 50 to 70
Type: 60 H to 80 P
thx ^^ that seems a bit hard if looking at the breeds involved... guess they would have to be bred specially
buzzy wrote:.
Do you have any of these already?
there are some Anglo-Normans in stud-market that seem somewhat close;
at least one EN that is perfect(?) for these evalshttp://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1307686;
and 2 or 3 Trakehner that also seem ok-ish :) only the OT seems a bit hard...
Nope. I am having a hard time finding them. But that EN would work if I can find mares.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

AltNazarach wrote: thx ^^ that seems a bit hard if looking at the breeds involved... guess they would have to be bred specially
buzzy wrote:.
at least one EN that is perfect(?) for these evalshttp://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1307686;
This is why I created the heavy arab bloodstock, for just this situation.
Buzzy - It's still in it's infancy, but I do have a mare and stud available for foal creation. This is the best I can offer for your project.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 17&t=15746
buzzy wrote:Ahh, bummer. Do you know anyone who breeds them?
There is an estonian native breeder somewhere... One of the older players, but their name escapes me right now.
There have been in the past orlov trotter breeders, one or two, but I don't know where or if they're still active. And I've also heard of one or two players working toward trakehner's, however, I don't know where along the line they are either, or even if they've given up.
buzzy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

BlackOak2 wrote:
AltNazarach wrote: thx ^^ that seems a bit hard if looking at the breeds involved... guess they would have to be bred specially

This is why I created the heavy arab bloodstock, for just this situation.
Buzzy - It's still in it's infancy, but I do have a mare and stud available for foal creation. This is the best I can offer for your project.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 17&t=15746
buzzy wrote:Ahh, bummer. Do you know anyone who breeds them?
There is an estonian native breeder somewhere... One of the older players, but their name escapes me right now.
There have been in the past orlov trotter breeders, one or two, but I don't know where or if they're still active. And I've also heard of one or two players working toward trakehner's, however, I don't know where along the line they are either, or even if they've given up.
Thanks for offering them to me. I should to just ask Vallers or somebody like that.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

buzzy wrote:
Thanks for offering them to me. I should to just ask Vallers or somebody like that.
They certainly may be able to offer exactly what you need.
Good luck!
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

buzzy wrote: So I looked at them, but most have 3* evals for Torics. I know that the breeds that take to create them are rarer, but do you know any player who breeds them?
a pity :/ well, I've looked, in the trakehner topic these few were listed as breeders at one point
Farant
Bombicilla
vallers
dawnstar.
Claire_2
meganamber

For EN and OT the only one showing up in the EN topic was (also) just Bombicilla

about Anglo Normans there are none that seem to show up :/

but maybe one of the abovemention has something for you (if they are still active)?
Last edited by AltNazarach on Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buzzy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

BlackOak2 wrote:
buzzy wrote:
They certainly may be able to offer exactly what you need.
Good luck!
Thank you for your help!
buzzy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

AltNazarach wrote:
buzzy wrote: So I looked at them, but most have 3* evals for Torics. I know that the breeds that take to create them are rarer, but do you know any player who breeds them?
a pity :/ well, I've looked, in the trakehner topic these few were listed as breeders at one point
Farant
Bombicilla
vallers
dawnstar.
Claire_2
meganamber

For EN and OT the only one showing up in the EN topic was (also) just Bombicilla

but maybe one of the abovemention has something for you (if they are still active)?
I should just ask Vallers. Thank you for looking these up for me, it helps a LOT. I really appreciate.
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

buzzy wrote:
AltNazarach wrote:
Farant
Bombicilla
vallers
dawnstar.
Claire_2
meganamber

I should just ask Vallers. Thank you for looking these up for me, it helps a LOT. I really appreciate.
Np, then I wish you luck with your breedings :)
buzzy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

AltNazarach wrote:
buzzy wrote: I should just ask Vallers. Thank you for looking these up for me, it helps a LOT. I really appreciate.
:) Thanks
vallers
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

buzzy wrote:
AltNazarach wrote:
:) Thanks
vallers has all but anglo normans
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 5:46 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 5:46 am