Community Forum

Wichita's Beauty Contest! (300k Grand Prize)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Wichita's Beauty Contest! (300k Grand Prize)

Post by Tisha »

WichitaFeather wrote:
read c:

Osiris of <CS>

Osiris is a Silver Smoky Cream Dapple Standardbred stallion, currently held on my side. He boasts one of the rarest Breeder's Comments for speed, I've only ever seen two horses with that comment, Osiris is one, another was owned by Bitapetrone. He rates 5 Star in the Standardbred evaluation book, and has a nice conformation as well.

Why he should win: He was bred from a private line and has a good COI for a racehorse of his stats and conformation. He's not the prettiest, but I think the hard work overrides that. He was the star of my Standardbred success story.
SummerBreeze1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by SummerBreeze1 »

I've read the rules! :D

This is my pretty girl Dawn Rising. She's a Friesian mix, but she came out exactly as I was hoping, with a gorgeous spotted pattern on a dark coat. Plus her pretty tiger eye makes her so expressive! I'm posting a picture of her below, if you go to her profile you can see her with all her pretty tack on, except polo wraps because they hide her pretty feathers. She's kind of a small horse but she has a big heart! I think she should win because of her flashy color and because she's so delicate and sweet.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1757815

And this is my handsome boy Thunderbird, a Belgian x Friesian mix! He is a big boy, I couldn't keep weight on him when he was growing! He topped out at 20.1 hands and I'm half expecting him to get bigger! His blanket of spots just accentuates his soft roan color. He also turned out exactly like I'd hoped! On his profile he is wearing a fly sheet and halter, he just doesn't have anything on in this photo. I think he should win because he's so massively big and strong, and also colorful.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1757776
Last edited by SummerBreeze1 on Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showtym
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

WichitaFeather wrote:
Hello Everyone!
I'll be doing another beauty contest. The ending date will be exactly a month from now, so February 16'th, 2019.If you have any questions please feel free to private message, meet me on chat or ping me here!

Prizes:
First Place: 300k
Second Place: 150k
Third Place: 75k

Rules:
- Do not ask to win, this is already hard to judge :)
- Do not be upset if you don't win, there's always next time as this isn't my first beauty contest I've held
- Do your best! I am understanding of new and newish players and a lack of resources will not be used against you
- You may post 3 Entries
- Horses must be alive at the time of the contest
- Horses must be owned by you. If you have them on a second account I just ask that you mention that it is on your second account so I do not think it is sold and no longer yours
-Foals are not accepted. They must be in adulthood and able to see their true body type
- If you have read all of the rules please include "read" in your post for entry

What Is This Judged On?:
- Horses coats: I like roans, dapples, and lighter colors, I like unique horses
Breed and Body: How normal the body looks, if it is a beautifully built horse, if the breed is rare, and if the horse is overall pretty
Tack/Decor: Dress them up! But also have a photo of them without tack please Colors dont matter so long as it looks pretty and matches your horse well

What to include?:
- Include a back story, did you work hard for this horse, to breed their horse breed?
- Include why you think your horse(s) should win
These are my best 3.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1622765

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1681634

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1576226

Read :D
TessanKna
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by TessanKna »

Hi,

I would like to enter two of my horses.

1) Mr Silvery Grey

I just love his color! It took a while for me to get him in my effort to breed a good Persian horse. He´s little but stronghearted.

2) Swede Grape 43

She belongs to my SWB project which seems to never end. I really like her grey/black color with the stripes and leg colors. Determind lady who gets want she want.

(read)
Zuka
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Zuka »

WichitaFeather wrote:
Hello Everyone!
I'll be doing another beauty contest. The ending date will be exactly a month from now, so February 16'th, 2019.If you have any questions please feel free to private message, meet me on chat or ping me here!

Prizes:

Rules:
- Do not be upset if you don't win, there's always next time as this isn't my first beauty contest I've held
- Do your best! I am understanding of new and newish players and a lack of resources will not be used against you
- You may post 3 Entries
- Horses must be owned by you. If you have them on a second account I just ask that you mention that it is on your second account so I do not think it is sold and no longer yours
-Foals are not accepted. They must be in adulthood and able to see their true body type
- If you have read all of the rules please include "read" in your post for entry

What Is This Judged On?:
Breed and Body: How normal the body looks, if it is a beautifully built horse, if the breed is rare, and if the horse is overall pretty
Tack/Decor: Dress them up! But also have a photo of them without tack please Colors dont matter so long as it looks pretty and matches your horse well

What to include?:
- Include a back story, did you work hard for this horse, to breed their horse breed?
'Read'
These are my three fanciest looking horses! Thanks for this opportunity! You can click on their pictures to see them without tack.

I bought this girl's mother right before she was born. I love her pattern so much! She's also a Champion in Saddleseat

She is the sister of the horse listed above. She's got a nice color plus I think her face is really cute! She's also a Champion in Barrel Racing.

I love her for her cute white color and fluffy mane!
Ljusalv
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ljusalv »

WichitaFeather wrote:.
First of all, read :)
Here are my 3 entries!
The backstory for these three horses is pretty much the same. I wanted to breed Kentucky Mountain Saddle Horses the same day that I started playing the game. There was no horses of the breed to buy, so I had to work hard to breed the right Quarter Horses and Missouri Fox Trotters (which also were quite hard to find purebred when I started a few months ago.) I finally got some good mares and stallions and started breeding! Now I have a good set up for my KMSH and I'm working on getting beautifully colored horses with nice skills.

I've always loved roans, so I'm so happy I got this first guy! He has a stunning dapple gray roan coat :o

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1760755

This is his mother:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1717167
(She’s on hold in my frozen side account Skogsrå until this contest is finished)

And this is another horse that I hope will give offsprings with the same bright coat!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1755721
(Also in my side account)
Last edited by Ljusalv on Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gaagii
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gaagii »

This is hard as I've got unusual horses both main & side accounts.

His backstory? He's one of a few horses kept on my side account from a long now-retired project. Him & Jaggerjack (#1634693) are two of my favorites, but Seafoam's the more distinctive of the two.

His backstory? To some he may not be the best looking but I just love his color. Thought he was a glitch as none of his foals were shading like that; but then found another 'pumpkin-colored' bay in my pastures.

Her backstory? She's by one of my favorite draft studs, Velvet Tiger, and a nice mare. I just love how her coloring, feathers & fluffy mane blends together. You can just see the dun strips on the legs too.
Occasional Purchaser of Upgrades/Pony Tokens (temporarily closed)
Plume Horse Association
ZaRHBR Member, MRA Member

Gaagii (#88314) & Craven (#88478)
Nazarach
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

WichitaFeather wrote:
Hello Everyone!

Prizes:

Rules:
- You may post 3 Entries

What Is This Judged On?:

What to include?:
[read]
Here are my entries, I hope you agree ;)

Swift Curse

I'm trying to breed a line of Silver Black Duns (no Dapples) for my andalusians and he is the first one that had an agreeable look AND the right color; the last straw was his fluffy mane - it came from the grandsire and seems to have jumped one generation X)

why he could be worthy of being a pretty guy? Well, he is - and he has great hair ;)

Dun'shai

He was the lovechild of one of my silver Grullos and the best looking mare I bred while experimenting with the gray-gene and thought of introducing dun into the mix; he was stunning as a young fellow and now is fading - like being covered in quicksilver <3

I think he looks like a gift to some oriental dignity from some stories I've read ^^

Malsum

He is the result of my experimental speudo-whites (all cream and or pearl +Ch combinations) and I think him stunning. Though I usually prefere Blacks or grullos, his coat looks exactly like that of an albino crow (Black in original/normal but lacking pigmentation, it turns them this somewhat soft brown)

I think he could win because of his unusual color and gentle look :)
jl1106
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

[Read]
Here are my entries :D

JL Golden Aim

This gal is one of my favorites because of her bright coloring. Deliboz are my favorite horses to breed and this girl is the fruit of my labor for bright Deliboz coloring. ;)

Queen Of The South

This horse is a recent find of mine, I had been searching everywhere for a mare like her. She has such AMAZING coloring, I do wish she was shorter though.

Dash

This fella has been a wonderful addition to my farm. When I bought him I wasn’t working with Arabians much, but buying him rekindled my love for Arabs.
ilovehorses223344
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ilovehorses223344 »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1746924
I absolutly LOVE this mares roan colring!! also her body to me is extremely attractive

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1689310
I worked super hard to breed this coloring with the blue eyes i have one of her daughters who also has the blue eves but is black instead of a gray grullo

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1742119
this is an interesting color with the appaoosa patterned with the dapples

oh and READ :D :D :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 12:55 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 12:55 am