Community Forum

¤ß¥Å¤ Silver Valley Acres Stud Book

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

¤ß¥Å¤ Silver Valley Acres Stud Book

Post by Silverine »

I would appreciate it if others would refrain from posting here. I can't actually stop you, but I'd really like to keep this a clean log of horses that have been important to my program over the years. Thank you for your consideration.
Silver Valley Acres
Stud Book Hall of Fame

Here we honor the horses that have meaningfully impacted our program. Whether their contributions were in the breeding shed, the show ring, or somewhere entirely unexpected, each of these horses holds a special place in our hearts and deserves commemoration.
This is also to help me keep track of horses that I've decided to age out because I no longer use them, but don't want to lose.
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ¤ß¥Å¤ Silver Valley Acres Stud Book

Post by Silverine »

¤ß¥Å¤ Constellation

Constellation was one of the first black-based horses on HWO to have white coverage extending down his face. He was a great-great-grandson of BlackOak2's break-through stallion, Black Oak's Commonality, and though he only sired nine foals he was instrumental in continuing the spread of white coverage in our black-based leopard herd. He was also one of only a very small number of our leopards to sport feathers.
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ¤ß¥Å¤ Silver Valley Acres Stud Book

Post by Silverine »

¤ß¥Å¤ Beautiful World

This stunning mare was the first of three fillies produced by her mother. She was also the first of SVA's black leopards to bear her distinctive 'crown' of snowflakes. Beauty passed distinctive flair on to four wonderful foals and her unique snowflake pattern is still borne by her numerous descendants in SVAs leopard herds.

¤ß¥Å¤ Show Me The World

Beauty's first foal, this amazingly gorgeous mare did not inherit her mother's crown but displayed an elegance all her own. She produced twelve outstanding foals during her almost thirty-six years with us. Her influence will persist within our herd and black leopards across HWO long after our farm is gone.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 6:34 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:34 pm