Community Forum

Purebred 59,000GP Arabian Mare For Sale

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Houndress17
Visit My Farm

Purebred 59,000GP Arabian Mare For Sale

Post by Houndress17 »

I need to get rid of her due to only wanting Quarter Horses at the time. I can't rehome her since she has living offspring. Great horse. Barrel Prospect! She is really fast. 1 Gold and 1 Green. Her name is Mirkas' Candle Light Kissin'. Barn name is Candle. She produces great quality foals. Champagnes are some of them. Excellent bloodlines on both side. Her dad is on sight with her. His name is Mirkas' Black Tie Affair. She is almost halfway trained and will turn out to be an A+ horse if someone takes their time on her.

Breeders Report:
With a little training, she'll grow into quite a strong mare. This mare is unbelievably fast! Your mare could run all day and not be tired! This mare is very cautious and gracious when she moves. This mare keeps time like a musician. Your mare is very sturdy. This mare is sprightly, you should be proud! I've examined quite a few horses in my day and this one is definitely one of the smartest ones I've met! :D :D
[horse=]Mirkas' Candle Light Kissin'[/horse]
SumiMyGirl
Visit My Farm

Re: Purebred 59,000GP Arabian Mare For Sale

Post by SumiMyGirl »

How much do you want for her?
Houndress17
Visit My Farm

Re: Purebred 59,000GP Arabian Mare For Sale

Post by Houndress17 »

Sorry for the late response I haven't had my laptop for awhile but I would like to get 50,000 for her
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 5:58 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:58 pm