Community Forum

New Player Giveaway

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Retsi
Visit My Farm

New Player Giveaway

Post by Retsi »

Anyone joining in 2018 is eligible to win
If you have a main side account from before, please be honest and do not enter!

Retsi's $20,000,000 Giveaway
In the spirit of encouraging new players and community, I will be giving away up to twenty million in cash prizes!

1st place - 2,500,000
2nd - 1,500,000
3rd - 1,000,000
Constellation Prizes - $250,000 JUST for participating!

The Contest
To enter, post a link of your favorite horse and make up a story of their origin! IE, how they became your horse, where they are from, how they became a champion, etc

winners chosen October 31st
Last edited by Retsi on Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: New Player Giveaway

Post by 8arbarossa »

Retsi wrote:Anyone joining in 2018 is eligible to win

In the spirit of encouraging new players and community, I will be giving away up to twenty million in cash prizes!

1st place - 2,500,000
2nd - 1,500,000
3rd - 1,000,000

The Contest
To enter, post a link of your favorite horse and make up a story of their origin! IE, how they became your horse, where they are from, how they became a champion, etc

winners chosen August 7th
I thought i could win a new player. You know, to do the dishes and stuff :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

8arbarossa wrote:I thought i could win a new player. You know, to do the dishes and stuff :lol:
someone's gotta muck those stalls! lol
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Retsi wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:I thought i could win a new player. You know, to do the dishes and stuff :lol:
someone's gotta muck those stalls! lol
RIGHT! You get it :D
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

1st place - 2,500,000
2nd - 1,500,000
3rd - 1,000,000

The Contest

My favorite horse is Jake. I decided that I wanted an Arabian, but I forgot to narrow my search down to Arabians. I was skimming and I saw the most beautiful horse I had ever seen. Jake was a grade horse. I checked him out, but then kept on with my search for a high HP Arabian. I got an Arabian, but I couldn't stop thinking about Jake. Later in the day, I went back for him. He is now my favorite sheerly for looks. I plan to compete him when I get the time.
I joined HWO March 10, 2018.
Here he is:
Jake
Last edited by SnowStorm on Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

1st place - 2,500,000
2nd - 1,500,000
3rd - 1,000,000

The Contest

cora290
Visit My Farm

Post by cora290 »

Retsi wrote: My favorite horse is Fairy Tale http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1388920. I bought her for $1 from someone who didn't want her anymore. She was a newborn. I have trained her, bred her, and she has become my favorite horse! I love her so much!
I believe Fairy Tale came from England. Maybe she was bred to be a racer or something. But when I looked at her, I knew she was a born barrel racer! So, I started to train her. I entered her in local shows till she was about 3. Then it got serious! I started upgrading her speed, stamina, and everything! I entered her in competitions, and started paying for professional trainers to help her. The trainers didnt help much, but the experience did! Fairy Tale may not be a Champion, but she is to me! :D :D :D
THANK YOU!
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

1st place - 2,500,000
2nd - 1,500,000
3rd - 1,000,000

The Contest

Thanks Retsi for making me feel like a new player again!! I love story contests.
Here's I see my favorite horse:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1343494
She is on my side at the moment.
My story takes place before I owned Hillywood No Atmosphere. I was told this account by her previous owner.
The storm had been raging for 2 days already. The wind was howling at full force.
In the red barn, Humorous Memorues lay in her stall panting. The foal was turned the wrong way. Both foal and mare could die.
Ari looked out the window, worried about her horse. She had been getting close to birthing her foal before the storm hit, and now with the storm raging, there was not way see Howe she was doing, the only thing Ari knew wasn't that there was plenty of hay for the horses to eat.
Ari heard a neigh, and it sounded as if the horse was in extreme pain. She ran down the stairs, and suited up in her winter gear.
Braving the storm she headed out, her only guidance was the horse neighing.
After being in the storm for 10 minutes, Ari stumbled across the door to the barn. At this point, Humorous Memories seemed to be loosing the battle.
Ari ran towards her, put her head against the mare's belly and listened. She could here that the foal was in the wrong position.
Putting her gloves on, Ari set to work. At last the foal was born. She was a beautiful dapple bay coloring.
Ari sat there watching, knowing that this horse had a chance to be famous, Hollywood famous, by the no one would believe her story.
Last edited by Kamichi Stables on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva »

1st place - 2,500,000
2nd - 1,500,000
3rd - 1,000,000

The Contest

I started Feb 22, 2018 so I'll give it a shot ;) Im not able to post links for some reason so I'll do the link and you may have to copy it and paste and put it somewhere else to work?

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1365042

My favorite horse is Infinity Luck, the first ever Kiso, who was bred on my farm. He is a MCh.++ (My random story character name will be... hmmm... Hayden! :lol: )

As soon as she could walk, talk, go outside she had a dream, only one dream, to have a horse. She saved money, begged her parents, she didn't care if she couldn't ride her horse, because that's what she wanted. As time flew by, Hayden's dream drifted away but always stayed full in her heart. She began losing hope in her dream, her horse. As days turned into months, and months turned to years, she turned 21 and moved away to a farm.
She decided to take an agricultural based college course and train as a vet. She learned about horses inside and out. When she returned from college she searched for the horse breed that fit her perfectly. A Noma Pony, it was said to be bred but to who? Hayden found out 9 monthes later when the foal was born.
She watched her closely through her pregnacy, afraid of the worst. One morning she came outside and her mare was in pain. Hayden was ready for an emergency C-section. She ran inside and grabbed her tools just to be safe. She returned and tried urging her mare to have the foal. She decided it was time for a C-section, Hayden turned to grab her tools and by the time she was ready and turned around, she saw a hoof, then a leg, then a head, and 3 more legs! The baby was beutiful, a little colt, so pretty and seemed to have great potential!
She demanded the sire's name and figured he was the breed to breed a Kiso, the foal was a Kiso! It was a thing but one had never been born before! This was the first ever Kiso! Hayden cried tears of exitment.
A week later she went to check on him and her mare had passed. She took in the baby and finally knew what to name him. Infinity Luck, he had all luck he could need. Though his mother passed, he had a great owner to take care of him forever.
A while later he was sent to a trainer for 6 monthes and came back the most well behaved horse ever. Hayden trained him for saddleseat and taught herself to ride. His first compitions may have went a little off tracks but he pulled it together. Slowly, as his coat greyed, he earned points... Soon enough he was a champion, the a grand champion, then finally master champion. Hayden was excited about her baby having the title of MCh.++ and a total of over 3,000 points.
Though he still has work to do, he is a great horse, with a great personality. He rides with the disabled and blind. The kids paint on him and dress him fancy. He helps the wounded horses and is gentle. He is even a therapy horse for many, some say that he saved then, but all he thinks is, "I love the kids, my patients, the humans who need me, the horses who need me."
Anyone could look into Luck's eyes and stare deep into them, even on the worst of the worst days, and smile and laugh. No one can explain why. He almost has a happy scent, feel, and even when you look at him you get those vibes. Almost like an angle standing right in front of you.

If something doesn't make sense, let me know, my auto-correct isnt good. And.... sorry it's so long, I write then I can't stop.... I hope you like it. :D
And now that my wrists are numb and I've wasted an hour or so..... I should probably eat :lol:
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Contest extended - more entries needed
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 6:33 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:33 pm