Community Forum

North African Barb Project

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Demonic
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

North African Barb Project

Post by Demonic »

Hey hey,

I recently joined this game and I started of with two North African Barb horses. I immediatly noticed there were no really good studs - mostly red or no stats. So I thought, why not try to improve those stats?

I started of with this mare http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1492509 and this stallion http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1492516.

I first bred some useless foals, because as I said I'm new, so I was just experimenting hihi.
After some experimenting I bred a Arabian x NAB out of my first mare. This one: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1493914.
At the moment she's growing up. Just for who're wondering, I named her like that because it's a filly, but she has nog stats.

I bred my mare to her father again and I hope I'll improve the stats of them and finally breed them with some luck to purebred NABs again so that their stats get improved.

For those whp have tips, they're more than welcome!

Demonic

I realized I'd be more interested in breeding good racers, so I'm going to do so. Thanks everyone for following me, and I'm sorry I switched my goals, but I struggled with using turns and coming online. I think switching my goals would help.
Last edited by Demonic on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Demonic
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: North African Barb Project

Post by Demonic »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1494946 New foal, also a filly, no stats. I think it's because the mare got none and the sire got many and no stats is just bad luck or something? I really don't know x). If someone knows, please tell me ^^
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

Demonic wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1494946 New foal, also a filly, no stats. I think it's because the mare got none and the sire got many and no stats is just bad luck or something? I really don't know x). If someone knows, please tell me ^^
Sometimes the stats are 'normal/white' even when they are a lot better than other white stats. Like a white comment 'this filly is sprightly' is better than a comment 'her agility is average' so even when they are white, her stats are a lot better than her dam. Some pure 'white'-report horses can even go up to 50 HGP without showing inclinations to a green or gold.
To get these you can try to emphatise the stats of your mare that are already good, or at least nor bad (from the breeder reports wording) and search for a stud with stats that are also good in these, but luck is always needed ^^'
Demonic
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demonic »

Thank you! I'll deffinately use your tip :3
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Demonic wrote:Thank you! I'll deffinately use your tip :3
You can also look at the Rankings, here you will find lots of horses. Ofcourse most horses in the Rankings are not REAL NAB's but you can still use them to increase your NAB stats.

If you want a partial NAB to breed with, you can also use Movement NAB

Ofcourse there are supreme NAB's in de game, like this one.. but not all horses are available for everyone. You gotta know the right people
Demonic
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demonic »

Thank you so much! I'll deffinately use your tips and maybe I'll use that stallion, but I'm kinda low on money right now so gotta wait xD
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Demonic wrote:Thank you so much! I'll deffinately use your tips and maybe I'll use that stallion, but I'm kinda low on money right now so gotta wait xD
U need some money?? sell me your oldest horse

U can pay be back when you are rich :lol:

Put the link for the horse in your reply and i help you out a bit 8-)
Demonic
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demonic »

That's really kind of you, but I have to reject. I know myself and I just know I'm going to forget, so that won't be a smart thing to do xD Thanks anyway!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Demonic wrote:That's really kind of you, but I have to reject. I know myself and I just know I'm going to forget, so that won't be a smart thing to do xD Thanks anyway!
OKE,, no problem.. i always wonder how you can forget someone who gives you 100.000 credits, but oke :twisted: :twisted:
Demonic
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demonic »

No I didn't mean it like that. I just ment I forget things really quick even if it's a huge thing like that. Sorry :s
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 8:48 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 8:48 am