Community Forum

Looking for Purebred Hanoverian Stud

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Jockey
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Looking for Purebred Hanoverian Stud

Post by Jockey »

Hi! I have a very nice purebred Hanoverian mare at my farm that I wanted to breed. I was wondering if there were any purebred Hanoverian studs with at least 55,000 GP out there. I would prefer not to go above $5,500 as I am not premium, but I will go higher for the right stallion. Thank you for your time! ;)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Purebred Hanoverian Stud

Post by 8arbarossa »

Jockey wrote:Hi! I have a very nice purebred Hanoverian mare at my farm that I wanted to breed. I was wondering if there were any purebred Hanoverian studs with at least 55,000 GP out there. I would prefer not to go above $5,500 as I am not premium, but I will go higher for the right stallion. Thank you for your time! ;)
I have a deal for you. but first i need to know how your training skills are :)

I got this simple Hannoverian that needs training, if you can meet my training wishes i will let you breed with him ONE time, and you still have to pay me 5.500 credits for training my horse 8-) Think it over :twisted:

Jockey
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

I don't do training for other players, but I really like the looks of this one. Here's the scoop: I don't want to breed just to sell the foal. I enjoy training. I would be honored to work with your horse and pay you $5,500 for the breeding fee. How high do you want his stats to be? Thank you so much for your offer! =)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Jockey wrote:I don't do training for other players, but I really like the looks of this one. Here's the scoop: I don't want to breed just to sell the foal. I enjoy training. I would be honored to work with your horse and pay you $5,500 for the breeding fee. How high do you want his stats to be? Thank you so much for your offer! =)
I dont need you to breed for me, i already have my crew.. just wanted to help you out. :oops:
Ofcourse there are some other hannoverian breeders, but they sometimes start a fight when you breed with their horses. Trust me i really gave you a GREAT DEAL.

I also dont train for others, but if someone gave me a GREAT DEAL i would do it. I thnk you missed a great chance, but i wish you the best and respect your choice
Jockey
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

I'm sorry; I think we had a misunderstanding. What I meant was that I don't know if I'm qualified because I have never trained a horse for someone else. I have trained my own horses, but I don't want to mess something up on yours. I understand that you are doing me a huge favor, and if you are still willing to give me a chance, I will gladly take you up. Your colt is the best I've seen of that breed. If you want, I'm willing to pay you more for the stud fee and train him to whatever you want. Would you still be open to the idea? I'm sorry for any confusion!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 11:16 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:16 pm