Community Forum

Arabians

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
paige10
Visit My Farm

Arabians

Post by paige10 »

I have tried breeding both African barb horses and an Arabian it works. I have tried breeding both Belgian and Arabian it works but I don't know if they can all be bred together. :?: I am no scientist :( .
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Arabians

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

paige10 wrote:I have tried breeding both African barb horses and an Arabian it works. I have tried breeding both Belgian and Arabian it works but I don't know if they can all be bred together. :?: I am no scientist :( .
You can breed any horse together, it will result in a foal...only question is the breed of the resulting foal.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
paige10
Visit My Farm

horses

Post by paige10 »

will my foals change looks when older.
Babydluv81
Visit My Farm

Re: Arabians

Post by Babydluv81 »

usually the foals change a little every year the first 4 or 5 years. the most being year 2 or 3 when the hair and tail really start growing and the coat darkens, etc.

if you want to cross breed, you can check out the breeding charts and see if you have something you like or want to breed for.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/wiki/breeds

if you want to breed for stats and events this guide has the list of stats they judge on.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=1235

Happy Horsing Around :D :lol:
Specializing in: Breed/Train Champ Competitors. Breed Konik, Aenos, Baladi, Shire.
Currently Breeding For: Konik, Pindos, More Aenos, More Shire, More Baladi, 1st Java, 1st Bali
Farm Log,My Farm
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 3:47 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:47 am