Community Forum

Trotterheads United-Harry Potter Breeding Community

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Trotterheads United-Harry Potter Breeding Community

Post by Kamichi Stables »

For all you Harry Potter Fans

Are you a big Harry Potter Fan? A Potterhead? Then Join Trotterheads United!

We are dedicated to making horses resemble Harry Potter characters. From Harry Potter, Voldemort, to Dobby!
To join, answer these questions:
1. Have you read the books, watched the movies, or just sounds like fun?
2. Do you have enough time to dedicate to this project?
3. What is your role in this breeding project?
4. Anything you think we should do here?
5. What time does it say I posted this? I want to know about what time everybody is at compared to me.

Members:
Kamichi Stables(Kamichi for short) owner of The Show Horse Farm and Breeding, founder, leader
RandomArabian1919(Random for short) owner of the ARABIAN BREEDING ASSOCIATION (ABA), second member, second in command
Peaceful Oreo owner of Wild Horse Ridge Stables, third member

Rules:
1. We refer to this community as Trotterheads!
2. You can have your own set of characters, but we will vote as a group who has the official character for the group. Because, can we really have two Harry Potters?
3. Have fun! Even if what you try fails, try again.
4. The horses can be whatever you want. A thestral, a unicorn, Voldemort, really anything Harry Potter related.
5. The horses can be Grades, purebred, crosses, whatever satisfies you!

Up for debate:
Official meetings once a week? As members we can vote.
Who has who? Debate who has official characters, and who has the best variety of characters!

Characters
Last edited by Kamichi Stables on Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
RandomArabian1919
Visit My Farm

Re: Trotterheads United-Harry Potter Breeding Community

Post by RandomArabian1919 »

Kamichi Stables wrote:For all you Harry Potter Fans

We are dedicated to making horses resemble Harry Potter characters. From Harry Potter, Voldemort, to Dobby!
5. What time does it say I posted this? I want to know about what time everybody is at compared to me.

Members:
Kamichi Stables(Kamichi for short) owner of The Show Horse Farm and Breeding, founder

Rules:
2. You can have your own set of characters, but we will vote as a group who has the official character for the group. Because, can we really have two Harry Potters?
4. The horses can be whatever you want. A thestral, a unicorn, Voldemort, really anything Harry Potter related.

Up for debate:
Who has who? Debate who has official characters, and who has the best variety of characters!

Characters
Good thing I found this forum! I am a Harry potter FANATIC, and I can't wait!

1. I have watched all of the movies back to back before, and have watched them all at least 2 times, however, I have only read 1 of the books, which was the Order of The Phoenix.

2. Yes, I do believe I will have enough time to commit to this project, but might not be on from Monday to Friday at the times 8:30 to 3:30 in my time, due to school.

3. Considering the space I have in my farm, I could be the breeder. I just need to know what breed I am required to use and who from the movies/books the horse should resemble.

4. I don't have any more suggestions for what you're doing, except that you should hire ME!! 8-) :lol:

5. It says in my time that you submitted this October 10th, 2018, 8:01 pm.

PLEASE CONSIDER HIRING ME!! :D :) ;) :P :mrgreen:

Thank you, Random
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

RandomArabian1919 wrote:

Members:
Kamichi Stables(Kamichi for short) owner of The Show Horse Farm and Breeding, founder

Rules:

Up for debate:

Characters
Good thing I found this forum! I am a Harry potter FANATIC, and I can't wait!

1. I have watched all of the movies back to back before, and have watched them all at least 2 times, however, I have only read 1 of the books, which was the Order of The Phoenix.

2. Yes, I do believe I will have enough time to commit to this project, but might not be on from Monday to Friday at the times 8:30 to 3:30 in my time, due to school.

3. Considering the space I have in my farm, I could be the breeder. I just need to know what breed I am required to use and who from the movies/books the horse should resemble.

4. I don't have any more suggestions for what you're doing, except that you should hire ME!! 8-) :lol:

Thank you, Random
You're so in! You are in 1 hour ahead of me, but we have been on at the same time a lot. The best part about this, is the characters are made by you, I personally don't care what breeds they are. For example, I am starting by making the Weasley family, Molly is a Belgian, and Arthur is a Turkmeme, so there kids are going to e cross bred. You do not actually need to have families be related, I just felt like I should. We will vote if we both end up with the same character who's is the offical, and who's is still amazing because they spent time breeding it!

Kamichi
RandomArabian1919
Visit My Farm

Kamichi Stables wrote:
RandomArabian1919 wrote: Good thing I found this forum! I am a Harry potter FANATIC, and I can't wait!

Thank you, Random
You're so in! You are in 1 hour ahead of me, but we have been on at the same time a lot. The best part about this, is the characters are made by you, I personally don't care what breeds they are. For example, I am starting by making the Weasley family, Molly is a Belgian, and Arthur is a Turkmeme, so there kids are going to e cross bred. You do not actually need to have families be related, I just felt like I should. We will vote if we both end up with the same character who's is the offical, and who's is still amazing because they spent time breeding it!

Kamichi
Thank you so much! I will definitly get started soon!
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

RandomArabian1919 wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: You're so in! You are in 1 hour ahead of me, but we have been on at the same time a lot. The best part about this, is the characters are made by you, I personally don't care what breeds they are. For example, I am starting by making the Weasley family, Molly is a Belgian, and Arthur is a Turkmeme, so there kids are going to e cross bred. You do not actually need to have families be related, I just felt like I should. We will vote if we both end up with the same character who's is the offical, and who's is still amazing because they spent time breeding it!

Kamichi
Thank you so much! I will definitly get started soon!
I just want to double check, you go by Random for short correct?
RandomArabian1919
Visit My Farm

Kamichi Stables wrote:
RandomArabian1919 wrote: Thank you so much! I will definitly get started soon!
I just want to double check, you go by Random for short correct?
I sure do! But you can call me anything you want, really. :D
Btw, I'm working on Harry right now, just because he's the main character, in case you were interested.
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

RandomArabian1919 wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: I just want to double check, you go by Random for short correct?
I sure do! But you can call me anything you want, really. :D
Btw, I'm working on Harry right now, just because he's the main character, in case you were interested.
Cool! I am working on the Weasleys right now. I have Molly, Arthur, and Bill, I should have Charlie really soon! This seems to b doing good!
RandomArabian1919
Visit My Farm

Kamichi Stables wrote:
RandomArabian1919 wrote: I sure do! But you can call me anything you want, really. :D
Cool! I am working on the Weasleys right now. I have Molly, Arthur, and Bill, I should have Charlie really soon! This seems to b doing good!
Great! :D
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Not looking to join, but I simply found this brilliant.

Also, I have found a resemblance to Luna Lovegood (I think, I might be seeing things) with this pair of horses - what with their pale colouring and expressions of being startled and day-dreaming.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1614459
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1561173
As a foal

Trotterheads

I love it
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Malakai10 wrote:
Not looking to join, but I simply found this brilliant.

Also, I have found a resemblance to Luna Lovegood (I think, I might be seeing things) with this pair of horses - what with their pale colouring and expressions of being startled and day-dreaming.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1614459
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1561173
As a foal

Trotterheads

I love it
Ah thanks, I can't remember who it was who I was joking about starting this with, but I ended up making a post, and here we are now. I love the fact that you found a Luna Lovegood, she is one of my favorite characters. Thanks for sharing with us!

Sincerly,
Kamichi
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 6:52 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:52 pm