Community Forum

ʑ ᏃᎬᏒᎾ GRAVITY ACRES FARMLOG ʑ

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Zer0
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

ʑ ᏃᎬᏒᎾ GRAVITY ACRES FARMLOG ʑ

Post by Zer0 »

Welcome, I am Zer0 and this is my Farm Log.
Current Breeding Projects:

Standardbreds - http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1553979
I started playing this game on November 27th 2017, because a lot of my friends were already here. At the time I was breeding 0 COI horses with my cousin, Sky Bay Stables. (What a coincidence that my username is Zer0, I was breeding 0 COI horses and the success rate for that project was 0%) Anyway, after we both decided it was boring us, we went separate ways and I started breeding Racehorses. Soon after I met a great player named Champi0nBr66der3, who studded out a magnificent stallion so that I could get my project started. I'm still extremely grateful for that and everything else she has done for me. After a while, I wasn't getting the results I wanted and I was starting to gain interest in Standardbreds. I got quite many horses from my friend, but I had also already bred a few from scratch. I bred the low speed and also low COI Standardbreds to the high speed ones and that's basically how my herd started. I'm still super into Standardbreds and I see no reason why I should quit breeding them any time soon.

Zero Gravity VIPs
The following players can buy horses for free or for less and can ask for studs. (No particular order)

~ Champi0nBr66der3
- dawnstar.
~ Crosszeria
~ Damian
~ Ravenwood Stable
~ Sky Bay Stables

Post under construction xx
Zero Gravity Standardbreds
Zer0
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ʑ ᏃᎬᏒᎾ GRAVITY ACRES FARMLOG ʑ

Post by Zer0 »

Sales:
None currently but if you see a horse that you like, offer something I CAN'T refuse and I might consider it.
Zero Gravity Standardbreds
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 10:34 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 10:34 am