Community Forum

Re: Abyssinian Breeding Association (ABA)

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Arabian_Sunshain
Visit My Farm

Abyssinian Horse Association (AHA)

Post by Arabian_Sunshain »

Abyssinian Horse Association (AHA)
Hello! I want to create an association of breeding horses of the Abyssinian breed. In my order there are already chistorovy piebald mares and stallions, all of them have the highest rating. In my breeding will be concluded: a good exterior, a good ball from the assessors of this breed, a beautiful color, and further high genetic potential. Anyone wishing to develop this breed here, I am looking for partners for the breeding of this wonderful breed.
My brand prefix: Ara-Sun.

Abyssinian horses are a breed of oriental horses of Arabic origin. They are small in stature (the average height at the withers is 140 cm), adapted to life and work in the mountains, cleverly climb on steepness, extremely hardy and devoted to their owners. Distributed mainly in mountainous and flat areas along the coastline around the Red Sea. Homeland horses - Ethiopia. Colors - the most diverse.
   Abyssinian horses are one of the oldest horse breeds. In England, known since 1861. The horse has a short and hard coat, the hair grows in various directions, making it difficult to clean from dirt. The horse also has a lush mustache around the nostrils.

And here are my breeding mares:
1.Ara-Sun.Rose
Last edited by Arabian_Sunshain on Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arabian_Sunshain
Visit My Farm

2. Ara-Sun.Shades of Control
Last edited by Arabian_Sunshain on Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Arabian_Sunshain
Visit My Farm

3. Ara-Sun.Dashing Spark
4.Ara-Sun.Sanata
5.Ara-Sun.Bandit (For sale 6000$)
6.Ara-Sun.Minako (2-generation)
7.Ara-Sun.Eiko
Last edited by Arabian_Sunshain on Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomArabian1919
Visit My Farm

Post by RandomArabian1919 »

Arabian_Sunshain wrote:Abyssinian Breeding Association (ABA)
Hello! I want to create an association of breeding horses of the Abyssinian breed. In my order there are already chistorovy piebald mares and stallions, all of them have the highest rating. In my breeding will be concluded: a good exterior, a good ball from the assessors of this breed, a beautiful color, and further high genetic potential. Anyone wishing to develop this breed here, I am looking for partners for the breeding of this wonderful breed.
My brand prefix: Ara-Sun.

Abyssinian horses are a breed of oriental horses of Arabic origin. They are small in stature (the average height at the withers is 140 cm), adapted to life and work in the mountains, cleverly climb on steepness, extremely hardy and devoted to their owners. Distributed mainly in mountainous and flat areas along the coastline around the Red Sea. Homeland horses - Ethiopia. Colors - the most diverse.
   Abyssinian horses are one of the oldest horse breeds. In England, known since 1861. The horse has a short and hard coat, the hair grows in various directions, making it difficult to clean from dirt. The horse also has a lush mustache around the nostrils.

And here are my breeding mares:
1.Ara-Sun.Rose
Dear Arabian_Sunshain,
I hate to break it to you, but there's a bit of a problem here.. You see, I have founded the ARABIAN Breeding Association(http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 19&t=14341) before you founded the ABYSSINIAN Breeding Association. I'm afraid there will be mass mix-ups.. I'm sorry, but we NEED to arrange something sooner or later... :oops:
Arabian_Sunshain
Visit My Farm

Sorry, I messed up, I'll fix it.
Arabian_Sunshain
Visit My Farm

Re: Re: Abyssinian Breeding Association (ABA)

8. Ara-Sun.Silver Victory
Arabian_Sunshain
Visit My Farm

Manufacturers on mating:
1.Ara-Sun.Bandit
Sire: Wildcat's Bandit
Breeder: Shill Farm
Dam: SC One Grave Babe
Breeder:Seoul Creek
Arabian_Sunshain
Visit My Farm

2. Ara-Sun.The Rise of Phoenixes (Divorced by inbreeding (son happened to his mother) - the second generation.)
Sire: Ara-Sun.Bandit
Dam: SC One Grave Babe
Arabian_Sunshain
Visit My Farm

3.Ara-Sun.Beautiful phoenix
Sire: Wildcat's Bandit
Dam:Ara-Sun.Bessy
RandomArabian1919
Visit My Farm

Post by RandomArabian1919 »

Arabian_Sunshain wrote:Sorry, I messed up, I'll fix it.
It's okay! I'm just afraid people in the game will be like, "Which ABA? Arabian or Abyssinian?" I'm so sorry. if you want I could change MINE if you want..?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 8:21 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:21 pm