Community Forum

COI

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Kunama
Visit My Farm

COI

Post by Kunama »

I've started heavily getting into breeding Akhal-Tekes and rasing their genetic potential and i notice that each horse has a verain percentage of COI and was wondering if it better to have a lower or higher percentage? If anyone can please tell me that will be much appreciated :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: COI

Post by 8arbarossa »

most people dont care about COI, some players do mind it a lot.
There are no ingame disadvantages from having a high COI, but a lower COI is more classy

just like humans, you think better of your friends that have a normal family line then you think about your friends that have a brother that is their father and grandgather at the same time ;)
shabti
Visit My Farm

Re: COI

Post by shabti »

Nooo i care a lot. i bred my Akhals first on looks and stats only. just to have some of my best horses above 100% COI.

i dont wanna end up with a useless herd if the COI gets a part of the game. So i am now keeping a close eye on my COI%. Els all the hard work will be for nothing later on.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 7:06 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:06 pm