Community Forum

Needed Racehorse Trainer

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Needed Racehorse Trainer

Post by PeacefulOreo »

I need someone to help train my racehorse stallions and mares. Each mare/stallion you train, I'll pay $2,000 to the trainer for training the mare/stallion fully in speed, stamina, agility, and strength.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Re: Needed Racehorse Trainer

Post by vallers »

PeacefulOreo wrote:I need someone to help train my racehorse stallions and mares. Each mare/stallion you train, I'll pay $2,000 to the trainer for training the mare/stallion fully in speed, stamina, agility, and strength.

You would get more responses in general chitchat
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

vallers wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:I need someone to help train my racehorse stallions and mares. Each mare/stallion you train, I'll pay $2,000 to the trainer for training the mare/stallion fully in speed, stamina, agility, and strength.

You would get more responses in general chitchat

Okay.
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

PeacefulOreo, I am willing to train your horse. however, I do not train in specific starts and not others.

I will, however train as per below:
- 795% min training total
- 99% min per individual stat
- max 4 horse years (often less than 3yr, 6m)
- max 24hr real time after transfer of horse
- extras: (additional 1K each) images, temperament alteration, confirmation, weight
- base cost: 25K per horse

please let me know if you are interested,
Royale
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Hi! I am very good at training and have a good racer myself! I will train in specifics of any kind and will work with any age. I am very patient and make your horses the best!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Royale Ranch wrote:
PeacefulOreo, I am willing to train your horse. however, I do not train in specific starts and not others.

- extras: (additional 1K each) images, temperament alteration, confirmation, weight

Royale
So, you train horses who are younger than 4 years old? Or older too? Nothing's official yet on who's going to be training. I wouldn't be doing anything of the extra category. If you transfer the horse to a barn, I think that should show what I'm feeding the horse. You would only need adjust the amounts if the horse's daily energy is 99% and/or under. Also, how fast can you get a horse trained?
Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:Hi! I am very good at training and have a good racer myself! I will train in specifics of any kind and will work with any age. I am very patient and make your horses the best!
So would the $2,000 pay be alright for you? I haven't made anything official yet. And how fast can you get the horse trained?
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Royale Ranch wrote:

Royale
So, you train horses who are younger than 4 years old? Or older too? Nothing's official yet on who's going to be training. I wouldn't be doing anything of the extra category. If you transfer the horse to a barn, I think that should show what I'm feeding the horse. You would only need adjust the amounts if the horse's daily energy is 99% and/or under. Also, how fast can you get a horse trained?
I train horses of any age, but I hold no responsibility if they should die. the horse will not age more than four years while in my care (if you give them to me at 1, they wont be more than 5 when returned.) I have trained for others, and am aware of how changing food can alter their temperament, weight and energy when required. i can train a horse in one day, two at the very most. cost, as per above, is 25 000.
the horse below is one that I am currently in the process of training, just to show you what i can do :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1636933
Infusion

please let me know if you have any other questions, or requirements.
All the best,
Royale
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:Hi! I am very good at training and have a good racer myself! I will train in specifics of any kind and will work with any age. I am very patient and make your horses the best!
So would the $2,000 pay be alright for you? I haven't made anything official yet. And how fast can you get the horse trained?
Yes, $2,000 would be perfectly fine with me. I can get the horse trained as fast as I can. If there is any deadline for the training to be finished just tell me and I can make it happen or try my best!
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Yes, $2,000 would be perfectly fine with me. I can get the horse trained as fast as I can. If there is any deadline for the training to be finished just tell me and I can make it happen or try my best! You can check out my stable if you have a preference on where the horse should go and you can take a look at some of my horses if you want!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 12:49 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:49 am