Community Forum

The Stalls are here!

Official announcements about the new game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

The Stalls are here!

Post by larissar »

Go forth and build your barns!
And then tell me if anything breaks ha ha. Stall building is now active and should be working fine. I'm going to add more barns this weekend and also more different coloured stall elements. If you want to make colour suggestions now is the time. I won't be adding new style art just yet, only recolours because they are quick to do. So let me know what colours you want!

You can't move your horses into the stalls just yet. Before that can happen I have to alter the script a little so that the horses can be restricted to their stalls. Otherwise they just roam free, which is fun to watch, but kind of defeats the purpose of a barn :) That will hopefully be ready over this weekend too.

You can now move your horses into the stalls. You don't get to choose what stall they are in. That will be a future enhancement. Can't wait to see your barns!
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: The Stalls are here!

Post by Argent »

Argent likes yellow...

EDIT: Yellow might work for metal parts. Also, grey brick and black/grey wood. And will we be able to mix and match materials? For example, I want the fancy stall fronts, but I'd prefer brick instead of wood paneling for the two side walls.

EDIT again: Will we be able to build barns with attached runs, so we can get some of the benefits of turnout for our horses?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Argent wrote:And will we be able to mix and match materials? For example, I want the fancy stall fronts, but I'd prefer brick instead of wood paneling for the two side walls.
I can do this as custom items. I can't remember what level you backed the kickstarter but there is a level for custom items and this could count as that if you wanted.
Argent wrote:Will we be able to build barns with attached runs, so we can get some of the benefits of turnout for our horses?
There won't be attached runs, but there will be turnout. I'm debating between a few different options as to how to make it work but basically the gist is that your horses would be turned out in one of the pastures on your farm, assuming there is room, and yes you'd get benefits from giving them turnout time.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

I pledged $120, which was beyond the custom item, but does not seem to include it.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Also, silver as well as gold for the finials.

EDIT: And red/grey brick stall components? And doors for the back wall?
EDIT again: A brick barn would be nice...
EDIT again: And aisle flooring?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 12:11 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:11 am