Community Forum

Friesian Colt for sale

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Chelle
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Friesian Colt for sale

Post by Chelle »

I have a friesian colt up for sale in my Sales section, but if anyone has had any luck with Friesian fillies i would be more than happy to trade my colt for one :) I've gotten two colts so far still trying towards fillies and then i'll be starting on Galloways.
peterpanlove
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Friesian Colt for sale

Post by peterpanlove »

Chelle wrote:I have a friesian colt up for sale in my Sales section, but if anyone has had any luck with Friesian fillies i would be more than happy to trade my colt for one :) I've gotten two colts so far still trying towards fillies and then i'll be starting on Galloways.
Bought him, THANK you! I have been trying for a Friesian (favorite breed) for so long. I am so stoked!!
Chelle
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Chelle »

Thanks for buying him! I'll let you know if i get anymore colts! I've been trying to get a filly to expand the bloodlines a bit. Also your Andalusian stud PPL El Dia Que Me Querias is awesome! i've used him quite a few times, let me know if you decide to put anymore Andalusian stallions up for stud or have anymore mares for sale :)
peterpanlove
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by peterpanlove »

Chelle wrote:Thanks for buying him! I'll let you know if i get anymore colts! I've been trying to get a filly to expand the bloodlines a bit. Also your Andalusian stud PPL El Dia Que Me Querias is awesome! i've used him quite a few times, let me know if you decide to put anymore Andalusian stallions up for stud or have anymore mares for sale :)
I will definitely do so, I have a steel grey that I will put up for stud once he is more fully trained but let me know if you want to breed to him earlier and I'll put him up for you.
Chelle
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Chelle »

You can put him up for stud whenever you'd like :) I'd like to breed my arabian mare to him (arabXandalusian cross foal to be bred to forest horse to get a friesian) and my andalusian mare as well. I havent been focusing on training as much with my herd til I reach some more of my breeding goals. Thank you again!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 9:01 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:01 pm