Community Forum

CALLING TRAINERS!!!! EVEN CURRENTLY INACTIVE TRAINERS!

honeybunny
Visit My Farm

CALLING TRAINERS!!!! EVEN CURRENTLY INACTIVE TRAINERS!

Post by honeybunny »

Royale Ranch wrote:Ping
BlackOak2 wrote:Sorry to bug you!!! :oops: :|
Train wrote:Ping
Veterinarian wrote:I honestly don't know if you train but I feel like you do soooo... :lol: (sorry if you don't) :lol:
Sawd10 wrote:Ping
Walnut the Hamster wrote:Ping
HHHHHHEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've called y'all together because I either know you train or think I remember you training... Anyway, I'm in a awful spot. I'm currently frozen with no way out of my problem...
What is my problem?
To many foals and to few trainers!! Horselover101 was taking two of my horses but just turned me down after I declined their offer when I didn't know it was them (It was a account I have never seen) so now I am booted from her list. (This isn't to complain about their service... just for background info) So now I'm stressed, I have a bunch of mares bred but can't pop them until these foals are sent off to trainers. I'm working on maxing my own stats but am currently only on step two of maxing (Energy Saver). I have a couple pregnant mares who need to be popped for people who want their foals. Soooo it is super important I get these foals trained...

So here is what I am asking:
If you have room for a couple, or even just 1 foal, and can train it for me it would be amazing. (I have a ton so if you can take a couple over a length of time that would be amazing) I am willing to pay and I'm pretty flexible on price... I'm not rich (I only have around 1 million... :( :( ) but I can pay 25-30K or a little more. I'm in no huge rush on the length of time it takes you to train, I just don't really want my horses to age if you have time where you can't work on them. If this could happen it would be amazing!!! If your not pinged here but can take a horse please let me know!!!

Here are my pastures with ALL of my horses that need training:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/126771 (The oldest two horses in here are up for offers)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/12677

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!
Honeybunny
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/126770
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Re: CALLING TRAINERS!!!! EVEN CURRENTLY INACTIVE TRAINERS!

Post by honeybunny »

conletra83 wrote:Ping
Pinging you on topic above.
Red Cheetah
Visit My Farm

Post by Red Cheetah »

honeybunny wrote:
conletra83 wrote:Ping
Pinging you on topic above.
I can help. Currently I am training horses for mlloftus and Royale Ranch, however the horse I was working on has just been finished so I am able to take a horse for you right now, just let me know which one. :)
I charge 15k per horse since I train in 3 years instead of 2.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

honeybunny wrote:..
I'll take one at a time, just make sure you offer before training gets done so I can bounce them back. You can work on paying me later... I think you remember what my emergency training charges are.

Or we can work out another style of deal at a later time.

Keep the other trainers before me though, after all I'm the emergency trainer. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

conletra83 wrote:
honeybunny wrote: Pinging you on topic above.
I can help. Currently I am training horses for mlloftus and Royale Ranch, however the horse I was working on has just been finished so I am able to take a horse for you right now, just let me know which one. :)
I charge 15k per horse since I train in 3 years instead of 2.
Ok! Great!! Here is a horse that is up:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2095081
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

BlackOak2 wrote:
honeybunny wrote:..
I'll take one at a time, just make sure you offer before training gets done so I can bounce them back. You can work on paying me later... I think you remember what my emergency training charges are.

Keep the other trainers before me though, after all I'm the emergency trainer. :mrgreen:
Thank you! (I feel like I'm forgetting you emergency training charges :lol: ) Will do!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

honeybunny wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Thank you! (I feel like I'm forgetting you emergency training charges :lol: ) Will do!
75k for just one, 65k apiece for two (limit two).
It's expensive, so I'm not asking for it for each one right now, plus we can work something out later in some form if payment becomes a problem.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

BlackOak2 wrote:
honeybunny wrote: Thank you! (I feel like I'm forgetting you emergency training charges :lol: ) Will do!
75k for just one, 65k apiece for two (limit two).
It's expensive, so I'm not asking for it for each one right now, plus we can work something out later in some form if payment becomes a problem.
Ok! :)
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

honeybunny wrote:ping
Hey!
Is there any chance that we can talk in chat? ^^
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

I would ping MintySugarHorse2
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 5:48 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:48 pm