Community Forum

Injuries D:

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Alpine Forest Ranch
Visit My Farm

Injuries D:

Post by Alpine Forest Ranch »

I can't train because my horse has an 'injury' yet it says they aren't like activated yet, but I still can't train! What do I do!? :x
SeinaMacabre
Visit My Farm

Re: Injuries D:

Post by SeinaMacabre »

If your horse isnt ready for certain training yet I suggest some lunging sessions because they improve stamina.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198052805042]Image[/url]
Need help starting at HWO? Check out my Guide!
Nikolaevna
Visit My Farm

Re: Injuries D:

Post by Nikolaevna »

Alpine Forest Ranch wrote:I can't train because my horse has an 'injury' yet it says they aren't like activated yet, but I still can't train! What do I do!? :x
Do you still have energy on the horse? Try another training or downgrade the intensities until you do. You can only do certain training types and intensities until you build up stamina as mentioned above. Even then you can only click a training so many times until you run out of energy then you have to go to the next day.

If the training box has red around it or is completely red it is too hard to attempt yet. A red outline means you are close but not yet. Completely red it is way too hard for a while.

Usually you want energy high and fatigue low for best results.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 2:47 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:47 pm