Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Leopard Horse2
Visit My Farm

Re: Silent Auction by Leopard Horse

Post by Leopard Horse2 »

Leopard Horse2 wrote:
SeattleBaby wrote:
:D
Just to let you know The auction ends at 9:10 pm Mountain Daylight Time ;)
You have won!! Congrats!!! Just offer 100K on the stud
Leopard Horse2
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse2 »

Bump NEW MARE ADDED!!!
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

Leopard Horse2 wrote:
Leopard Horse Silent Auction

Hello HWO comunity! I will be having a silent auction the highest bid wins the horses. For now I have one horse on the forum until I have more to sell. The horses I have on this account will not age, but the Silent auction will last about 2 and 1/2 hours, okay!

This stud is a NAB x Paint. He is almost fully trained, I am trying to figure out his discipline. I have entered him in a few different stuff. He will make a great show horse, or a great stud!!! Highest bid gets the horse. ;)
Stud = SOLD
This mare is a beautiful Grade Horse mare. She is a Gch in Western Trail and a Champion In Working Ranch. She is a easy point earner, like in Working Ranch She only started 5 times and got Champion. You really don’t want to miss out on this mare!! She is gonna go far!! ;) :)
Mare

MORE HORSES WILL BE ADDED SOON
how much do you want for the mare?
~Dakota McCurley~
Leopard Horse2
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse2 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Leopard Horse2 wrote:
Leopard Horse Silent Auction

Hello HWO comunity! I will be having a silent auction the highest bid wins the horses. For now I have one horse on the forum until I have more to sell. The horses I have on this account will not age, but the Silent auction will last about 2 and 1/2 hours, okay!

This stud is a NAB x Paint. He is almost fully trained, I am trying to figure out his discipline. I have entered him in a few different stuff. He will make a great show horse, or a great stud!!! Highest bid gets the horse. ;)
Stud = SOLD
This mare is a beautiful Grade Horse mare. She is a Gch in Western Trail and a Champion In Working Ranch. She is a easy point earner, like in Working Ranch She only started 5 times and got Champion. You really don’t want to miss out on this mare!! She is gonna go far!! ;) :)
Mare

MORE HORSES WILL BE ADDED SOON
how much do you want for the mare?
Highest bid gets the mare
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

Leopard Horse2 wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: how much do you want for the mare?
ok. i didn’t know if you have a starting bid for her. i will bid 10k on her then :D
~Dakota McCurley~
Leopard Horse2
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse2 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Leopard Horse2 wrote:
ok. i didn’t know if you have a starting bid for her. i will bid 10k on her then :D
Alrighty!!!
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

Hellow,

I would like to bid $35,281,976 on this mare https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1630835 ((i saw her on the "horses for sale" & clicked the link that led here,i also will not be picking the horse up on this acct i only pick horses up on my holding/training/champing acct and then transfer them to this one http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/123080))

Sincerely: (ERC) & (OFE)
Leopard Horse2
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse2 »

ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:Hellow,

I would like to bid $35,281,976 on this mare https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1630835 ((i saw her on the "horses for sale" & clicked the link that led here,i also will not be picking the horse up on this acct i only pick horses up on my holding/training/champing acct and then transfer them to this one http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/123080))

Thanks for your bid! Ok, I saw the bid come up on the horses page is that the account for pickup? And just to let you know the auction ends at 7 pm Mountain daylight Time
Last edited by Leopard Horse2 on Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leopard Horse2
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse2 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Leopard Horse2 wrote:
You have been outbid the auction ends at 7 pm mountain daylight time
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

Leopard Horse2 wrote:
ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:Hellow,

Thanks for your bid! Ok, I saw the bid come up on the horses page is that the account for pickup? And just to let you know the auction ends at 7 pm Mountain daylight Time
Yes the bid on the horse page should say "Kemerson1106" next to my bid.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 7:03 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:03 pm