Community Forum

Ping

Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Jockey's Holding »

vcuculi wrote: would it be possible that when you transfer your horses you put TRANSFER? so that I and people can see and not offer ;)
thanks
-vcuculi
The general rule of thumb here is that if there is nothing in a horse's sale add, it's best not to offer. For those of us who are trying to transfer many horses at once, it gets old to put "transfer" on there. Not to mention the fact that a lot of players ignore what we put on sale adds and offer anyway. So unless a horse is being blatantly advertised, it's probably best not to offer. :)
"A racehorse is the only animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time."
Jockey at No Surrender Acres, proud breeder of the Thoroughbred, Hanoverian, and Quarter Horse since 2018.
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

vcuculi wrote: yes, thanks for the explenation ;)
No problem. :)
"A racehorse is the only animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time."
Jockey at No Surrender Acres, proud breeder of the Thoroughbred, Hanoverian, and Quarter Horse since 2018.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

vcuculi wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:
Hello vcuculi

I see that you are still offering on my horses despite the fact that you agreed on not bidding on them. :oops: I have pinged you again because I unfortunately have to warn you. If you offer on any other horse that do not have the word sale or for sale on the sale add I will ban you from my every service that I have.

(No studding, buying, getting horses trained etc.)

I am sorry if you feel like I am overreacting but I have already told you about this 5 times. It really stresses me out knowing that I could accidentally click on your offer, even though I know I won't because of my paranoia and my habit of checking the offer twice before I accept it :lol:

If I don't hear from you soon (with a reply or pm) I will have to ban you unfortunately.

I don't like the fact that a few players believe that if they ignore a message it never existed. Plus, I want to know that the player I am talking to is responsible enough (if that makes sense :lol: ) to reply. Because if they are not, I don't want to be in contact with them due to the possibility of something happening in the future and the player who I thought was responsible not replying and, you know, causing me trouble. :lol:
would it be possible that when you transfer your horses you put TRANSFER? so that I and people can see and not offer ;)
thanks
-vcuculi
I am putting up many horses and it is very time consuming to put the transfer on the title. Usually most players back off when they see a blank sale add, especially after they learn that the horses are from a private line.

Instead of looking for a transfer with my horses look for a blank description.
vcuculi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by vcuculi »

Veterinarian wrote:
vcuculi wrote: would it be possible that when you transfer your horses you put TRANSFER? so that I and people can see and not offer ;)
thanks
-vcuculi
I am putting up many horses and it is very time consuming to put the transfer on the title. Usually most players back off when they see a blank sale add, especially after they learn that the horses are from a private line.

Instead of looking for a transfer with my horses look for a blank description.
ok
vcuculi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by vcuculi »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
vcuculi wrote: yes, thanks for the explenation ;)
No problem. :)
I am also sorry when I asked you again on this forum this:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=26570&p=209311&hil ... 45#p209311
my pm is not working it says that :
you can't read a private message that is on hold...
I am so sorry I asked you twice :oops:
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

vcuculi wrote:
Jockey's Holding wrote: No problem. :)
That's all right! That probably means you have to clean out your folder (delete some messages). :)
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
vcuculi wrote: I am also sorry when I asked you again on this forum this:
That's all right! That probably means you have to clean out your folder (delete some messages). :)
After you delete some PMS press the "release messages or pms I don't remember lol that are on hold" sentence :lol:
vcuculi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by vcuculi »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
vcuculi wrote:
ok thanks! :D :D
I would like to give you both one of these horses to thank you for all your help:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1555444
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2410656
each one of you can choose 1 and then I'll sell them to you for free :D
they aren't all MCH but they are good horses :)
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

vcuculi wrote: ok thanks! :D :D
I would like to give you both one of these horses to thank you for all your help:
they aren't all mch but they are good horses :)
Thank you! They look quite nice. However, I'm already hard-pressed for room, so I don't exactly need another horse to take care of. :)

We're happy to help without any payment. Just please consider being more careful about which horses you offer on; that's all. Thank you! :mrgreen:
vcuculi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by vcuculi »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
vcuculi wrote: ok thanks! :D :D
they aren't all mch but they are good horses :)
Thank you! They look quite nice. However, I'm already hard-pressed for room, so I don't exactly need another horse to take care of. :)

We're happy to help without any payment. Just please consider being more careful about which horses you offer on; that's all. Thank you! :mrgreen:
:D :mrgreen:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 10:33 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:33 pm