Community Forum

Word "Horse" Contest -Ended-

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Re: Word "Horse" Contest

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

Bump! For Horse Lovers! A LOT of money and a Horse!
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: i entered this right?! sorry haha just making sure i did so i can support your functions!
Yes, you did!
ok perfect!
~Dakota McCurley~
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

AHorseandPonyLover wrote: OK, will be waiting!
Is it done yet?
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Bump! 1 WEEK Left!
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

Mystical Mac
Visit My Farm

Post by Mystical Mac »

To Enter Ping Here.
Horse means to me, a guardian in the form of a beautiful soul. When you are riding through a field with the wind blowing through both, your ears, and your hair, and all you can hear is the rhythm of your horse’s galloping. In that moment the rest of the world fades, in that very moment it is just you and your horse. The word horse reminds me of the word trust. Without trust you and your horse's relationship is shallow. Being able to trust your horse with your life, and for them to trust you with theirs, well that is a bond unlike any other. The word horse gives me a reason to keep fighting when I am at my lowest. I know that I have to get up because my horse depends on me, and I am not afraid to admit I depend on them too. So yes, my horse is my guardian, and I know that they will be there on my hardest days, and I will be there for theirs. The word horse means a reason for hope.
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

macattack1251 wrote:
To Enter Ping Here.
Horse means to me, a guardian in the form of a beautiful soul. When you are riding through a field with the wind blowing through both, your ears, and your hair, and all you can hear is the rhythm of your horse’s galloping. In that moment the rest of the world fades, in that very moment it is just you and your horse. The word horse reminds me of the word trust. Without trust you and your horse's relationship is shallow. Being able to trust your horse with your life, and for them to trust you with theirs, well that is a bond unlike any other. The word horse gives me a reason to keep fighting when I am at my lowest. I know that I have to get up because my horse depends on me, and I am not afraid to admit I depend on them too. So yes, my horse is my guardian, and I know that they will be there on my hardest days, and I will be there for theirs. The word horse means a reason for hope.
OK, you're in! Would you like to write Queto, (Horse Word, i give example at first post) ? If you do, you'll get the full reward if you take place at First, Second, Third.
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

Mystical Mac
Visit My Farm

Post by Mystical Mac »

macattack1251 wrote: Horse means to me, a guardian in the form of a beautiful soul. When you are riding through a field with the wind blowing through both, your ears, and your hair, and all you can hear is the rhythm of your horse’s galloping. In that moment the rest of the world fades, in that very moment it is just you and your horse. The word horse reminds me of the word trust. Without trust you and your horse's relationship is shallow. Being able to trust your horse with your life, and for them to trust you with theirs, well that is a bond unlike any other. The word horse gives me a reason to keep fighting when I am at my lowest. I know that I have to get up because my horse depends on me, and I am not afraid to admit I depend on them too. So yes, my horse is my guardian, and I know that they will be there on my hardest days, and I will be there for theirs. The word horse means a reason for hope.
OK, you're in! Would you like to write Queto, (Horse Word, i give example at first post) ? If you do, you'll get the full reward if you take place at First, Second, Third.
like this?
Quote: Horses give you a reason to keep fighting even when you feel like you can’t, because at the end of the day you both are depending on each other.
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

macattack1251 wrote:
AHorseandPonyLover wrote: OK, you're in! Would you like to write Queto, (Horse Word, i give example at first post) ? If you do, you'll get the full reward if you take place at First, Second, Third.
like this?
Quote: Horses give you a reason to keep fighting even when you feel like you can’t, because at the end of the day you both are depending on each other.
Yes, added!
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Dakotamccurly7 wrote:
lemoncypress wrote:
Would you like to add "Quote:" ? (Horse Word, I give example on first post about what is it.)
If you do you will get the full money if you take place at 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

lemoncypress
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by lemoncypress »

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:....
Quote: You live for the moments you can't put in words
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 2:12 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:12 pm