Fresians wanted

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Fresians wanted

Post by Collector's_Holding »

hi im looking to buy fresians for the hunter disapline but im not looking for stats at the minute im just looking to buy any fresians and then breed stats into them :)

Requirements
no red stats
Mares and stallions and foals wanted
At least one green or gold comment
Trained will pay more

Thanks
Last edited by Collector's_Holding on Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Trained Fresians wanted

bump
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Fresians wanted

Ziel wrote:
Hi I was wondering if you have any fresians that might be good at hunter
let me know and how much
also trained ones would be good but they don't have to be
Thanks
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

Collector's_Holding wrote:
Ziel wrote:
Hi I was wondering if you have any fresians that might be good at hunter
let me know and how much
Thanks
Hey there! :)
I don’t have any trained Friesians for sale right now, but my lines have been doing well in the Hunter discipline. Some of my oldest Friesians from my lines have won high in Hunter Lv4; 【ℤA】An Exceed Flake and 【ℤA】River Ruffian. I’ve been selling my lines on my alt account, they go up in the Friesian pastures here: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/90423

【ℤA】An Exceed Flake WILL be up for sale at some point soon. Feel free to let me know what you’d like to offer here and I will consider.
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Ziel wrote:
Collector's_Holding wrote: Hi I was wondering if you have any fresians that might be good at hunter
let me know and how much
Thanks
I don’t have any trained Friesians for sale right now, but my lines have been doing well in the Hunter discipline. Some of my oldest Friesians from my lines have won high in Hunter Lv4; 【ℤA】An Exceed Flake and 【ℤA】River Ruffian. I’ve been selling my lines on my alt account, they go up in the Friesian pastures here: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/90423

【ℤA】An Exceed Flake WILL be up for sale at some point soon. Feel free to let me know what you’d like to offer here and I will consider.
That's fine :)
I bought one stallion so I going train him up a bit and see how he's does :)
Also do you have any mares as I could see only Stallions?
For the trained one I would offer around 700k-2.5mil only as he's older I will go higher up to 3.5 but nothing more, how much was you wanting for him?
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

Ziel wrote:

For the trained one I would offer around 700k-2.5mil only as he's older I will go higher up to 3.5 but nothing more, how much was you wanting for him?
I’d be happy with the 700k. :) There are no mares up right now because I think they all got snatched up - I update now and then when I sort + replace my breeders. I haven’t been posting when I update, mostly been breeding / selling in the background for the last little while, but I can bookmark this thread and get back to you if I put any up. :D
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Ziel wrote:
I’d be happy with the 700k. :) There are no mares up right now because I think they all got snatched up - I update now and then when I sort + replace my breeders. I haven’t been posting when I update, mostly been breeding / selling in the background for the last little while, but I can bookmark this thread and get back to you if I put any up. :D
Sure that's fine I have a few mares I can work with
Thanks hes perfect for where im at now to boost my scores up :)
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

Ziel wrote:
I put him up for offers! You can pick him up now if you like, I have plenty of others to test out. :P https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2037108
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Ziel wrote:
I put him up for offers! You can pick him up now if you like, I have plenty of others to test out. :P https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2037108
sure thanks
also if the ones your testing don't fit to your standard please ping me :)
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Bump
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 11:50 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:50 pm