Community Forum

Closed

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Closed

Post by SnowStorm »

My Introduction

Hello HWO community, I am SnowStorm and I have been a player for quite some time now. I tend to get very into the game and then right when everything is looking up, something in my life draws me away from the game. Anyways, that was totally irrelevant for you to know, but I figured I'd share regardless. Now, you may wonder why I am putting my "coming back to game" announcement in the contest forum. I will tell (I mean duh, why would I not :roll: )So I am going to host a little competition as a way to get to know the "new" community since I have looked through the forums and I do not recognize many of you. So this will be a way for me to get to know you guys more and hopefully for you to get to know me.

The Competition Desription
There will be multiple rounds of this competition and I will be the sole judge of this competition. There are going to be levels of this competition. I hope that this competition can become a success and that people will like to enter. You will enter your best horse and I will judge the horse round by round based on the points that are given to you throughout the competition. The horse that you enter must be older than 3 years and the horse must be owned by you the entirety of the competition.

The Prizes (overall)
There will be prizes throughout the competition, but these are the prizes for the overall winner of the competition.
1st place: 10 million, free breeding to 2 of my horses, 2 free trainings
2nd place: 3 million, free breeding to one of my horses, 1 free training
3rd place: 1 million, and this horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2547517

The Form
Username:
Farm Name:
All accounts:
Your horse:
Your horses discipline:

Round 1
The first round will be a stats competition where your horses stats will be
judged on how well its stats are for their discipline. I will combine the hgp, the conformation, and the golds, reds and green to come up with a score of how many points a horse has earned.

1st place: 1 free training

Here is the list of strengths for a discipline:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1235

Round 2
This round is going to be a fashion show for your horses. Feel free to dress them up and make them look their best for their "show". This round is going to be quite bias since I am the only judge, so I will give you some things that I like to see in a horse and things that I do not like to see in a horse.

1st place: 100k

training sheen
matching tack
long or medium tails
feathers

Dislikes:
Too many spots
dull colors
wall eyes
untrained horses
mismatched colors[horse=][/horse]
mismatched tack
white coats
squatty

Round 3
This round judges the all around competition stats of a horse. I have created a system where the horse is judged based on its win percentage, level, title and training. The horse with the most impressive competition record wins.

1st place: 200k

Entries
~AllyCS~
Racing

horsestarlover02
Sprint Racing

Aubergine
Driven Dressage

FantasyRanch1-2-3
Racing

Ivy Stables
Western Trail

CBlueberry
Racing

h0rsey
Pole Bending

_Americanaa_
Racing

Avacados
Dressage

~FoxCS~
Endurance

Roselight13
In-Hand Jumping

Birtwick_Stables
Log Pull
Last edited by SnowStorm on Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:07 pm, edited 7 times in total.
~AllyCS~
Visit My Farm

Re: My Self-Initiated Welcome-Back Party (10 mil grand prize)

Post by ~AllyCS~ »

SnowStorm wrote:My Introduction

Hello HWO community, I am SnowStorm and I have been a player for quite some time now. I tend to get very into the game and then right when everything is looking up, something in my life draws me away from the game. Anyways, that was totally irrelevant for you to know, but I figured I'd share regardless. Now, you may wonder why I am putting my "coming back to game" announcement in the contest forum. I will tell (I mean duh, why would I not :roll: )So I am going to host a little competition as a way to get to know the "new" community since I have looked through the forums and I do not recognize many of you. So this will be a way for me to get to know you guys more and hopefully for you to get to know me.

There will be multiple rounds of this competition and I will be the sole judge of this competition. There are going to be levels of this competition. I hope that this competition can become a success and that people will like to enter. You will enter your best horse and I will judge the horse round by round based on the points that are given to you throughout the competition. The horse that you enter must be older than 3 years and the horse must be owned by you the entirety of the competition.

The Prizes (overall)
There will be prizes throughout the competition, but these are the prizes for the overall winner of the competition.
3rd place: 1 million, and this horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2547517

The Form
Username: ~AllyCS~
Farm Name: Bright Wings Stables
All accounts: This and ~LillyCS~
Your horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2864834
Your horses discipline: Racing

Round 1
judged on how well its stats are for their discipline. I will combine the hgp, the conformation, and the golds, reds and green to come up with a score of how many points a horse has earned.

Round 2
This round is going to be a fashion show for your horses. Feel free to dress them up and make them look their best for their "show". This round is going to be quite bias since I am the only judge, so I will give you some things that I like to see in a horse and things that I do not like to see in a horse.

training sheen
matching tack
long or medium tails
feathers

Dislikes:
Too many spots
dull colors
wall eyes
untrained horses
mismatched colors
mismatched tack
white coats
squatty

Round 3
This round judges the all around competition stats of a horse. I have created a system where the horse is judged based on its win percentage, level, title and training. The horse with the most impressive competition record wins.

Entries
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

SnowStorm wrote:...
Do you have to be the breeder of the horse?
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Mlloftus wrote:
Do you have to be the breeder of the horse?
No, as long as you own the horse it's fine.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

SnowStorm wrote:
Mlloftus wrote: Do you have to be the breeder of the horse?
No, as long as you own the horse it's fine.
Okay thank you!
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
Horsestarlover02
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsestarlover02 »

The Prizes (overall)

The Form
Username:
Farm Name:
All accounts:
Your horse:
Your horses discipline:

Round 1

Round 2

training sheen
matching tack
long or medium tails
feathers

Dislikes:
Too many spots
dull colors
wall eyes
untrained horses
mismatched colors
mismatched tack
white coats
squatty

Round 3

Entries
Username:horsestarlover02
Farm Name: horsestarlover02
All accounts: horsestarlover02, horsestarloverno.1
Your horse:

Your horses discipline: sprint racing
Last edited by Horsestarlover02 on Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aubergine
Visit My Farm

Post by Aubergine »

The Form
Username: Aubergine
Farm Name: Aubergine's Farm
All accounts: Aubergine & Eugene
Your horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2724526
Your horse's discipline: Driven Dressage
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

The Prizes (overall)

The Form
Username:
Farm Name:
All accounts:
Your horse:
Your horses discipline:

Round 1

Round 2

training sheen
matching tack
long or medium tails
feathers

Dislikes:
Too many spots
dull colors
wall eyes
untrained horses
mismatched colors
mismatched tack
white coats
squatty

Round 3

Entries
My user names are FantasyRanch1-2-3
My farm name is horse life farm or H.L.F c or short
My horse is in my only barn I can't link him right now but his name is MFS he is my best horse
Horse discipline. I have been entering him i a han d c ull of this I want to get him to Smgch in each event when I have more time
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

SnowStorm wrote:
Hi! Welcome back to the game! I’m Ivy Stables :) I mainly breed new forest ponies, but also breed Kiger mustangs :) I am the president of Rare Breeds Breeder’s Association (A group that is trying to breed horses from every breed in-game) and am part of various groups that used to be relative, but now aren’t important :lol: I also do champing, boarding, mare popping, and aging out here. I hope we get along well, although it seems like everyone in this game gets along well, making it fairly inevitable :) That’s it, I just hope Coco wins :)

Username: Ivy Stables
Farm name: Ivy Sables
All accounts: Ivy Stables, Ivy Stables Holding, Ivy Stables Training
Your horse: Dark Chocolate ‘Coco’

What discipline: Western trail
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Ivy Stables wrote:Hello
Hi, it's so nice to meet you. I have many types of rare breeds on the farm link below if you ever need anything.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/92798
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 1:57 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:57 pm