Trained TB Foals UPDATED

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
tatonka1233
Visit My Farm

Re: Trained TB Foals UPDATED

Post by tatonka1233 »

Horsestarlover02 wrote:
tatonka1233 wrote:Hello everybody!

I am currently a new trainer, just starting to get my business off the ground. I own mostly TB and a few white freisians, with the exception of my other horses from before. Anyways, I am planning on breeding my TB's and then sending the newborns off to my other farms to be frozen. There I will link that farm below so then you can pick which foal/s you want and I will train them on this account and sell them to you when done. I am able to change their temperament and get them to a certain weight. I will charge 30k per horse depending on what condition you would like them in.
Also I can train anybody's horses as well when I am ready to start training. 50k per horse depending on the requirements that you have.

*UPDATE*

I am now open for business. I can take horses to be trained and I can sell you some of my foals if you would like them trained.

If you have any questions, please reply below.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2911843
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/ ... 86007881bd
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2911852
How long does it take you to train ?
one of your horses was accidentally rehomed while I was moving horses to another farm with my friend so it was easier than logging off everytime. I am so very sorry that it happened. You may have a filly and colt fully trained at no cost to you.
Horsestarlover02
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsestarlover02 »

tatonka1233 wrote:
one of your horses was accidentally rehomed while I was moving horses to another farm with my friend so it was easier than logging off everytime. I am so very sorry that it happened. You may have a filly and colt fully trained at no cost to you.
That happens to me sometimes no worries.
GoldenCenter
Visit My Farm

Post by GoldenCenter »

I am currently a new trainer, just starting to get my business off the ground. I own mostly TB and a few white freisians, with the exception of my other horses from before. Anyways, I am planning on breeding my TB's and then sending the newborns off to my other farms to be frozen. There I will link that farm below so then you can pick which foal/s you want and I will train them on this account and sell them to you when done. I am able to change their temperament and get them to a certain weight. I will charge 30k per horse depending on what condition you would like them in.
Also I can train anybody's horses as well when I am ready to start training. 50k per horse depending on the requirements that you have.

*UPDATE*

I am now open for business. I can take horses to be trained and I can sell you some of my foals if you would like them trained.

Can you train him: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2918539
tatonka1233
Visit My Farm

Post by tatonka1233 »

GoldenCenter wrote:

*UPDATE*

i can train him but you will be put on a waiting list right now. I will get to you when a spot opens up.
GoldenCenter
Visit My Farm

Post by GoldenCenter »

tatonka1233 wrote:
GoldenCenter wrote:
i can train him but you will be put on a waiting list right now. I will get to you when a spot opens up.
Sounds good!
Horsestarlover02
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsestarlover02 »

Horsestarlover02 wrote:
tatonka1233 wrote: one of your horses was accidentally rehomed while I was moving horses to another farm with my friend so it was easier than logging off everytime. I am so very sorry that it happened. You may have a filly and colt fully trained at no cost to you.
That happens to me sometimes no worries.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2915027 could I get this one trained
tatonka1233
Visit My Farm

Post by tatonka1233 »

Horsestarlover02 wrote:
Horsestarlover02 wrote: That happens to me sometimes no worries.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2915027 could I get this one trained
That one is reserved right now If you go to my other post, you will see the one I have up for everyone
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=32638&start=10
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

*UPDATE*

Can you take any horses for training now. I have 6 at the moment I need trained
tatonka1233
Visit My Farm

Post by tatonka1233 »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:

*UPDATE*

Can you take any horses for training now. I have 6 at the moment I need trained
I can take them
tatonka1233
Visit My Farm

Post by tatonka1233 »

GoldenCenter wrote:

*UPDATE*

I can take him now
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 9:30 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:30 am