Community Forum

Akhal-Teke Stud 4* TB!!

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Danika Diceman
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Akhal-Teke Stud 4* TB!!

Post by Danika Diceman »

Star Spangled Charmer is a stallion who has Champagne and could add some beautiful color to your herd! He's of average height at 15hh and has lovely conformation. 4* Thoroughbred and 4* Akhal-Teke! No reds no greens in his report:
This colt won't be renowned for its strength... Your colt is very fast. Your colt seems to have a good amount of stamina. Your colt isn't a very pretty mover. This colt stops and starts more than a student driver! Well, this colt doesn't have the worst balance, but definitely not the best either. Appears to be a very agile colt, should do good for you. This colt can't tell the difference between a cat and a dog!

He is just starting his show career in barrel racing and pole bending, once he reaches level 10 he will be branching out into other competitions as well. He's out of my best broodmare who has handed down beautiful color, great reports, and successful show records to all of her progeny, and she's also a very successful show horse! I've had him since he was a foal and he's turned out to be more amazing than I could imagine. He's only %4.88 COI.

Up for stud at only $500, price will increase when his progeny is proven! Secure a foal from this promising stud and you won't regret it!

Check him out for yourself at this link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/118388
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 8:50 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 8:50 am