Community Forum

Talk about anything!

Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Talk about anything!

Post by Cat_girl »

Well i am bored so here is a forum were all of us can talk about anything i am pinging some people i know to join me but even if you are not pinged your gladly welcome to talk on the forum! :D let me know i you would liek to know if any of my horses are for sale :D you can latterly talk about anything like: your day horses soccer idk. i am just pinging people i can think off on the top of my mind even if i did not ping you you are welcome too talk :D
Emlyn wrote:...
Simox wrote:...
Frost wrote:...
Seattle_Baby_96 wrote:...
lemoncypress wrote:...
Sunriver_Stables wrote:...
FantasyRanch2 wrote:...
ambreona24bu wrote:...
FantasyRanch3 wrote:...
RacingTb1974 wrote:...
RainOak wrote:...
Birch wrote:...
Rosey_Stables wrote:...
Seattle_Baby_96
Visit My Farm

Re: Talk about anything!

Post by Seattle_Baby_96 »

Hi There,

I guess I can participate and let some of you to get to know me.

I am a college student majoring in Equine Science. Someday with that degree I want to rescue unwanted horses and rehabilitate, retrain, and maybe adopt them out to new forever loving homes. Of course I'll keep a few and let some retire at my future place. :3 I also want to do Off-Track Race Horses (both thoroughbred & Standardbred) and Mustang Makeovers someday.

My favorite things are horses, music, art, playing Skyrim and Call Of Duty (whenever I get the chance to), playing HWO and Horse Reality, watching youtube videos and watching Jake Pitts' live stream which whom's a lead guitarist from one my favorite rock bands.

For music I love all music genres, artists and groups. To be specific though I love Black Veil Brides, Palaye Royale, Paramore, Skarlett Riot, Motionless In White, The Pretty Reckless, Motley Crue, Celtic Woman, and obsessed with Celine Dion's version of Beauty & The Beast atm. Favorite horse breeds are Morgans, Arabians, Appaloosas, Standardbreds, Friesians, minis, donkeys, and mules (though I love all horse breeds). And that's it for now.

What's your favorite things, favorite bands, favorite horse breeds and what career do you want do?

~♥~ Seattle
kat_equestrian
Visit My Farm

Post by kat_equestrian »

Ah nice! Some of my loved horse breeds irl are Welsh ponies, Connemaras, Friesians, Thoroughbreds, Dutch Warmbloods, and my favorite Irish Sport Horses :)

I am OBSESSED with any sort of dapple, it is just stunning to me!

I do jumpers irl, a bit of dressage, and some XC! (although my fav is cross country ;) ) I own and board 3 at a really nice facility, Connie, a welsh D, and Irish sport horses :D (which i mentioned in my favs lol) I would love to become anything related to veterinary medicine!
kat_equestrian
Visit My Farm

Post by kat_equestrian »

Oh and also, this is RacingTB1974 :)
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

Why not.
Hello everyone,
I am currently in high school doing alright I guess, virtual learning is really hard for me. I hope to one day become a cps worker and help out kids that struggle with violence in their home. I feel like no kids should ever have to go through that because I know a lot of people who have and my friend almost took her own life because of this. My favorite food is mashed potatoes and my favorite drink is anything coffee ( not just black tho that's just nasty.) I spend most of my time playing sports (volleyball, basketball, and just by my self softball, sometimes football with my dad.) I love watching UFC fights and motocross races. I used to ride dirt bikes but now I am into four wheelers. Lastly I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 28 chickens, 2 ducks, 1 fish, and 1 goat.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Hello, mini lasagne ^-^

I recently have been paying attention to my horoscope and It said to avoid conditioning Guess what we did today? Conditioning :/ now I get why lol I'm not feeling too good and my attitude is a bit negative. It's finally almost summer holiday so the past months have been filled with prep for Finals and Finals; on top of that my friends are moving away hehe..... I got a new drawing tablet a few weeks ago ^-^ Here is my first ever final/finished drawing with it:
I was quite happy with it! (they are my dogs)
Ooo!! Yesterday was the first time I watched Beetlejuice...lol and the First time I made Onigiri...I burned the rice -_- lol We had 2 Tornados a few days apart It was very annoying.
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball_Training »

ambreona24bu wrote:Why not.
Hello everyone,
I am currently in high school doing alright I guess, virtual learning is really hard for me. I hope to one day become a cps worker and help out kids that struggle with violence in their home. I feel like no kids should ever have to go through that because I know a lot of people who have and my friend almost took her own life because of this. My favorite food is mashed potatoes and my favorite drink is anything coffee ( not just black tho that's just nasty.) I spend most of my time playing sports (volleyball, basketball, and just by my self softball, sometimes football with my dad.) I love watching UFC fights and motocross races. I used to ride dirt bikes but now I am into four wheelers. Lastly I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 28 chickens, 2 ducks, 1 fish, and 1 goat.
EVERYONE NEEDS A GOAT!!! :lol: :lol: (For real though)

Maybe I will disappoint you in some way, but believe me when I say I'm sorry, I'm trying to be a better person, please understand I'm still growing out of this dark place I've been in.
Stud_And_Broods
Visit My Farm

Post by Stud_And_Broods »

Cat_girl wrote:Well i am bored so here is a forum were all of us can talk about anything i am pinging some people i know to join me but even if you are not pinged your gladly welcome to talk on the forum! :D let me know i you would liek to know if any of my horses are for sale :D you can latterly talk about anything like: your day horses soccer idk. i am just pinging people i can think off on the top of my mind even if i did not ping you you are welcome too talk :D
Emlyn wrote:...
Simox wrote:...
Frost wrote:...
lemoncypress wrote:...
Sunriver_Stables wrote:...
FantasyRanch2 wrote:...
ambreona24bu wrote:...
FantasyRanch3 wrote:...
RacingTb1974 wrote:...
RainOak wrote:...
Birch wrote:...
Rosey_Stables wrote:...

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2984572 Hey! I was wondering i could buy this guy?
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

Softball_Training wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:Why not.
Hello everyone,
yess his he a mini one and his name is huck
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball_Training »

ambreona24bu wrote:
Softball_Training wrote:
yess his he a mini one and his name is huck
Awwww! I bet he's adorable!! ❤❤❤

Maybe I will disappoint you in some way, but believe me when I say I'm sorry, I'm trying to be a better person, please understand I'm still growing out of this dark place I've been in.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 8:14 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 8:14 pm