Community Forum

Register a horse

Eckles
Visit My Farm

Register a horse

Post by Eckles »

In order for a horse to show in the rankings; it says a horse must be registered. How do I register my horse?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Register a horse

Post by BlackOak2 »

Eckles wrote:In order for a horse to show in the rankings; it says a horse must be registered. How do I register my horse?
Next time, please double check which forum you're posting your topics in, this should have ended up in the Questions forum, you're currently in the Guides forum. :D

Anyway, to answer your question.
Right now, every horse that's born is automatically registered under their breed names (Grades are the Grade Breed, Arabians are the Arabian Breed, and such crosses like Arabian x Thoroughbred are double registered under both breeds). We don't really notice that they're 'registered' because we don't have official registries yet.
In the future, this will change and we will have to register our horses.

So, your horse is already registered at the time of birth... or possibly conception... not really sure about which one, but either one can be true and one definitely is.
So your horse may already be showing up in the rankings, if he or she has earned enough in a certain category to show.

Anything else? :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Eckles
Visit My Farm

Post by Eckles »

Sorry for posting in the wrong section.

I have an Abyssinian filly, named New Gal. She has a total of 330 points. When I check the rankings for Abyssinians, she's not on the list. It looks like she should be ranked #10.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Eckles wrote:Sorry for posting in the wrong section.

I have an Abyssinian filly, named New Gal. She has a total of 330 points. When I check the rankings for Abyssinians, she's not on the list. It looks like she should be ranked #10.
This is the aforementioned filly I found named New Gal:

But she has a total of 24 points.
(By the way, she is quite pretty, you're doing wonderfully on her and she appears to show you're breeding program is also succeeding quite nicely! :mrgreen: )

You're right that there aren't too many Abyssinians that are competing, so having her on any of the three top lists (points, wins, earnings) should be a decently easy thing to achieve. In fact, she's only a couple wins away from the wins category (lowest set only has 2 wins, but there might be a LOT of 2-win horses, I don't know what breaks that tie).

I looked through the rest of your horses, this one comes close to 330 points, is this horse:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3058251 and he has 212 total points.
And this one has 346 points: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3060569

So, I'm not sure where you're looking at that 330 points, unless you're looking at her training percentage. I've done that in the past. To be clear, points fall under the Competition Record section and that is above the Training section. Could that be what you were looking at?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Eckles
Visit My Farm

Post by Eckles »

Yes, I was adding in her training to her competition points. She did make the list (#10) for barrel racing points. Thank you for all your help.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 8:17 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:17 am