Community Forum

ping sunriver stables

iLoveHistory'sHorses
Visit My Farm

ping sunriver stables

Post by iLoveHistory'sHorses »

Sunriver Stables wrote:...
Hi! we haven't talked that much lol. how are you?

Also I'm wondering are there any projects I could help with? I can't guarantee I'll be on everyday but I think I'll be on most of the time :lol: . lmk if you want help or not (fine if you don't, I get it :lol: ). Or if you don't have any projects I could help with, that is fine too :lol: .

anyway :)
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: ping sunriver stables

Post by Sunriver Stables »

iLoveHistory'sHorses wrote:
Sunriver Stables wrote:...

Also I'm wondering are there any projects I could help with? I can't guarantee I'll be on everyday but I think I'll be on most of the time :lol: . lmk if you want help or not (fine if you don't, I get it :lol: ). Or if you don't have any projects I could help with, that is fine too :lol: .

Hi! Im good! How are you?? :D I may need help with one... I am wanting to start breeding show jumpers, but i need to find hroses with a ok comp for it. It should be 30+in speed, balance, agility, and strength. Do you think you could help me?
Thank you! :)
Thank You!
"A dog may be a man's bestfriend, but the horse wrote history" ~ Unknown

iLoveHistory'sHorses
Visit My Farm

Sunriver Stables wrote:

Hi! Im good! How are you?? :D I may need help with one... I am wanting to start breeding show jumpers, but i need to find hroses with a ok comp for it. It should be 30+in speed, balance, agility, and strength. Do you think you could help me?
Good! Lol im good. Possibly i could, and also if you haven't moved onto another project :lol: . I'm pretty busy with summer camp and things tho, but then again your not on a lot either, i think :?: . So that makes both of us :lol: . Cya when you come around again :lol: ;) .
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Stables »

Sunriver Stables wrote: Hi! Im good! How are you?? :D I may need help with one... I am wanting to start breeding show jumpers, but i need to find hroses with a ok comp for it. It should be 30+in speed, balance, agility, and strength. Do you think you could help me?
Good! Lol im good. Possibly i could, and also if you haven't moved onto another project :lol: . I'm pretty busy with summer camp and things tho, but then again your not on a lot either, i think :?: . So that makes both of us :lol: . Cya when you come around again :lol: ;) .
iLoveHistory'sHorses
Visit My Farm

Sunriver Stables wrote:
If u meant to write something, there's no text.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 01, 2024 11:17 pm

It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:17 pm