Community Forum

Some Ideas

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Chickbirdlady11
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Some Ideas

Post by Chickbirdlady11 »

Hi!

So I came up with some ideas for this game and I would like to see what everyone thinks of them!

1. Photos taken automatically.
This would help so much! Then we don’t have to take photos of our 100+ horses.

2. Getting notifications when we finish a course. I have no idea how many times I have finished a course, didn’t realize and the next day found out and realized that I could have started so many courses!

3. Pedigree.
It would be so great if the pedigree not only included the horses dam and sire but theirs as well!

4. Polo! This would be a super cool addition to the game!

5. Transfer PT between accounts. Sometimes I would really like to transfer my PT between my acc, but I can’t! This would be incredibly helpful.

6. Transfer money between accounts. It would be sooo helpful if we could do this. The only way to do it know is to transfer horses, but this would be so good.

Please let me know your thoughts on this!

Chickbirdlady11
9272bunbun
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Some Ideas

Post by 9272bunbun »

Chickbirdlady11 wrote:Hi!

So I came up with some ideas for this game and I would like to see what everyone thinks of them!

2. Getting notifications when we finish a course. I have no idea how many times I have finished a course, didn’t realize and the next day found out and realized that I could have started so many courses!

3. Pedigree.
It would be so great if the pedigree not only included the horses dam and sire but theirs as well!

5. Transfer PT between accounts. Sometimes I would really like to transfer my PT between my acc, but I can’t! This would be incredibly helpful.

6. Transfer money between accounts. It would be sooo helpful if we could do this. The only way to do it know is to transfer horses, but this would be so good.

Chickbirdlady11
I really wish photos were taken yearly! That is my biggest thing!
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Love these!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

1) Not everybody wants photos taken regularly. It might be beneficial to some, not so much to others. Allowing us to choose gives all of us the opportunity to save the images we want. Besides, if photos are taken automatically, would it be yearly? That would put a massive amount of additional data on the servers. Would it be whole horse or just the head? Would it be centered? Off center? There are a few too many options to set something like this up. Also, when we load the image of the horse into the gallery for us to save, we see the image as it appears on our screen, and not the one that might be seen by another person on their screen. It might be nice to have such an option, certainly, but I think there are too many variables. I'd certainly like it. And yet, the variables that could be offered, assuming that we could set up the options ourselves, probably wouldn't have enough there for what I'd want: Newborn, yearling, fifth year and every five years thereafter... until 15 years. Then no more, unless said horse reaches 25 years, then again, every five years thereafter.
Would be nice, but there are plenty of other things that should take precedence.

2) Yeah. It certainly would be handy to get notifications when those skills complete. :D

3) The pedigree does show this. Find a horse, any horse. Click that pedigree tab. Now click the box OR that little plus sign of the horse you want to expand. Wait for a few seconds. Scroll right if needed.
Horses that don't have those little pluses are AC foundation stock (they have no ancestors). Also, if you click on the name of a horse in that pedigree, it will take you instead, to that horse, rather than opening the lineage.

4) There have been many suggestions to add more disciplines to the game. Although we may have to wait for more additions until later. When? Exactly? :) I simply don't know. But I have a number of ideas as well.

5) Nope. Although I'd think this is a handy thing to implement and although at times even I want this, I do NOT support it. This opens too many chances of cheating, among other things. Plus, it is relatively easy to earn the PT needed. Our admins have told us that this won't be happening.

6) Yes. This certainly would be helpful. Perhaps one day admin will write this into the game. There are many different things this could be beneficial for. The one that I'd like to use it for, is to set up a 'paid invitational' for competitions. Instead of sending horses back and forth, it'd be much smoother to just forward the money. Many, many less steps.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Chickbirdlady11
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Chickbirdlady11 »

BlackOak2 wrote:...

Thank you so much for your thoughts!!
I had no idea that the pedigree thing already existed so thank you so much for telling me! :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by crystalized_horse »

Chickbirdlady11 wrote:Hi!

3. Pedigree.

Chickbirdlady11
The pedigree already shows the Dam and Sire's parents if you click on them
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 12:48 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:48 pm