Community Forum

ISO Breeding/Trained Stock, 4mil budget

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
omgisabel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

ISO Breeding/Trained Stock, 4mil budget

Post by omgisabel »

I've got about 4mil to burn and I'm looking to improve my lines (please don't highball just cause you can!) Looking for: Trakehner mares, trakehner studs, freisian mares, freisian studs, irish sport mares, karabair mares, karabair studs. Will pay extra for a fully trained horse! Only considering horses with over 3 gold stats, its preferred that horses have a low COI. Will pay a lot for horses with green or gold movement! I'm training Dressage and Hunter horses, if that helps! Thanks! <3
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO Breeding/Trained Stock, 4mil budget

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

omgisabel wrote:I've got about 4mil to burn and I'm looking to improve my lines (please don't highball just cause you can!) Looking for: Trakehner mares, trakehner studs, freisian mares, freisian studs, irish sport mares, karabair mares, karabair studs. Will pay extra for a fully trained horse! Only considering horses with over 3 gold stats, its preferred that horses have a low COI. Will pay a lot for horses with green or gold movement! I'm training Dressage and Hunter horses, if that helps! Thanks! <3
I have some older Freudian mares I don't want anymore. And I got some trakehners that I could breed for you
omgisabel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by omgisabel »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
omgisabel wrote:I've got about 4mil to burn and I'm looking to improve my lines (please don't highball just cause you can!) Looking for: Trakehner mares, trakehner studs, freisian mares, freisian studs, irish sport mares, karabair mares, karabair studs. Will pay extra for a fully trained horse! Only considering horses with over 3 gold stats, its preferred that horses have a low COI. Will pay a lot for horses with green or gold movement! I'm training Dressage and Hunter horses, if that helps! Thanks! <3
I have some older Freudian mares I don't want anymore. And I got some trakehners that I could breed for you
awesome, may i see the trakehners? thank you so much!
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

omgisabel wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
awesome, may i see the trakehners? thank you so much!
I'm in the process of cleaning my farms and getting rid of horses I don't need, so all the breeds are mixed up,
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/v ... 427http://
You can look through the link and link the ones you want breed together. I normally ask 100k for filly's and about 50-70k for colts, but any money is ok with me ATM. If you want the foals really fast, I could breed the mares and let you pop them, then transfer the mares back to me when they are popped
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by KingstonDressage »

Look around my farm and link any horse. I will tell you if I am willing to sell the to you. Most of my stock is from Eugene's lines. :D

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let the world wonder how you did it.
omgisabel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by omgisabel »

KingstonDressage wrote:
Look around my farm and link any horse. I will tell you if I am willing to sell the to you. Most of my stock is from Eugene's lines. :D

Thank you!! Will do!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 1:46 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 1:46 pm