Community Forum

CLOSED - Hosted by HOF

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

CLOSED - Hosted by HOF

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

New Player Giveaway
Yes, this is restricted to new players to help give them a boost. This contest is just like my previous ones under this same idea.

Rules are as follows:

1. Player's account must 1 month old at the minimum (please do not enter a new side account just to get ahead of new players, I will be checking accounts)

2. You must give me one paragraph on why you joined HWO, what your goals are, and something that you're excited about this month!

3. Please copy and paste this form into your response.
Account Name:
Your Paragraph:

This contest will close Oct. 15th, 2021 and judging will be the few days after.
I will be choosing 10 players to win the prize pool.
The money will be split equally between them.
If there are less than 10 players, each will receive more of the split.

Prize Pool: $20,000,000 split between 10 players ($2,000,000 each)

Have fun!
~ HOF 2
Last edited by HallOfFame 2 on Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"In order to succeed, we must first believe we can ~ Nikos Kazantzakis"
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: New Player Giveaway - Hosted by HOF

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Rules have been changed to "Accounts must be 1 MONTH old." Previously 1 week old.

Regards,
~ HOF 2
nutella27
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by nutella27 »

hi cuold i joine plz

i jusf staerted 2day. thx!

nutella (yuuuummm)
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by KingstonDressage »

nutella27 wrote:hi cuold i joine plz

i jusf staerted 2day. thx!

nutella (yuuuummm)
Welcome to the game! If you need any help, or horses, or money, just ask me! :D

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let the world wonder how you did it.
Fab Ponies
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Fab Ponies »

hello

im new. do you have some money i could have??? i have 8,777 dollars right now but i really need some money please. and a thorohbred plz. thank you.
Bairdey
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Bairdey »

Account Name: Bairdey [No sides]
Date Joined: 10/20/21 [Today]
Your Paragraph: Hello! I'm not sure if this is still going on or not since it's past the end date so if I'm already too late, no worries, and you can just ignore this.

I've always been a bit of a horse girl growing up and thought I got past that part of my life now that I've entered adulthood lol. But I've gotten back into it recently so I was looking for games like this and found HWO! It's very similar to other horse games I remember playing years ago but way more advanced and with more features that I enjoy. In particular, I like that you can cross-breed horses and I enjoy that you're able to create new breeds from the foundation stock!

As for my goals here on HWO I'm a bit torn. I originally considered going with Irish Sport Horses and their parent breeds the Irish Draught and Thoroughbred but there doesn't seem to be a lot of them on the market to buy. From looking at the breed wiki it looks like it will be a very long and tedious journey in order to breed them from scratch due to the number of breeds involved.
Instead, I'm now considering breeding ponies! Shetlands, which are easy and a foundation breed, and Miniatures which I want to breed from scratch! It seems like a much more achievable goal.

What am I looking forward to this month? Halloween seems an obvious choice, given we're in the month of October. But I'm also excited about the work I've been doing towards achieving my GED.

Thanks for considering me for your giveaway! <3
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Bairdey wrote:Account Name: Bairdey [No sides]
Date Joined: 10/20/21 [Today]
Your Paragraph: Hello! I'm not sure if this is still going on or not since it's past the end date so if I'm already too late, no worries, and you can just ignore this.

I've always been a bit of a horse girl growing up and thought I got past that part of my life now that I've entered adulthood lol. But I've gotten back into it recently so I was looking for games like this and found HWO! It's very similar to other horse games I remember playing years ago but way more advanced and with more features that I enjoy. In particular, I like that you can cross-breed horses and I enjoy that you're able to create new breeds from the foundation stock!

As for my goals here on HWO I'm a bit torn. I originally considered going with Irish Sport Horses and their parent breeds the Irish Draught and Thoroughbred but there doesn't seem to be a lot of them on the market to buy. From looking at the breed wiki it looks like it will be a very long and tedious journey in order to breed them from scratch due to the number of breeds involved.
Instead, I'm now considering breeding ponies! Shetlands, which are easy and a foundation breed, and Miniatures which I want to breed from scratch! It seems like a much more achievable goal.

What am I looking forward to this month? Halloween seems an obvious choice, given we're in the month of October. But I'm also excited about the work I've been doing towards achieving my GED.

Thanks for considering me for your giveaway! <3
Hey! It is unfortunately past the deadline however, you did give great answers to the questions, and I since I did not have any other entrants meet the requirements I am more than happy to send you some price money. Please link a horse that you do not need for "Offers Only" and I will offer! Also if you need help at all, I may have some old Thoroughbred lines I could help you get started with. Hope everything goes well with achieving your GED, you can do it!

~ HOF 2
Bairdey
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Bairdey »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:Hey! It is unfortunately past the deadline however, you did give great answers to the questions, and I since I did not have any other entrants meet the requirements I am more than happy to send you some price money. Please link a horse that you do not need for "Offers Only" and I will offer! Also if you need help at all, I may have some old Thoroughbred lines I could help you get started with. Hope everything goes well with achieving your GED, you can do it!

~ HOF 2
Oh, thank you so much! <3 It's very generous of you to also offer me one of your Thoroughbreds. However, I will have to decline since I want to build my Miniature horses from AC stock only. I actually have a farm log over here if you want to take a look at what I'm doing, but you don't have to!

You can put your offer in on this colt here. I already have a bunch of colts being born and he didn't score well for the WAB eval so I don't need him in my herd.
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Bairdey wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:Hey! It is unfortunately past the deadline however, you did give great answers to the questions, and I since I did not have any other entrants meet the requirements I am more than happy to send you some price money. Please link a horse that you do not need for "Offers Only" and I will offer! Also if you need help at all, I may have some old Thoroughbred lines I could help you get started with. Hope everything goes well with achieving your GED, you can do it!

~ HOF 2
Oh, thank you so much! <3 It's very generous of you to also offer me one of your Thoroughbreds. However, I will have to decline since I want to build my Miniature horses from AC stock only. I actually have a farm log over here if you want to take a look at what I'm doing, but you don't have to!

You can put your offer in on this colt here. I already have a bunch of colts being born and he didn't score well for the WAB eval so I don't need him in my herd.
I love how you have everything laid out! Very aesthetically pleasing.
Sounds good, if you ever wanna chat or anything, I'm always open!
Hope that will be enough for you to get a start as well and expand your farm/complete courses!

~ HOF 2
Bairdey
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Bairdey »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
Bairdey wrote:Oh, thank you so much! <3 It's very generous of you to also offer me one of your Thoroughbreds. However, I will have to decline since I want to build my Miniature horses from AC stock only. I actually have a farm log over here if you want to take a look at what I'm doing, but you don't have to!

I love how you have everything laid out! Very aesthetically pleasing.
Sounds good, if you ever wanna chat or anything, I'm always open!
Hope that will be enough for you to get a start as well and expand your farm/complete courses!

~ HOF 2
I'm glad you like the layout! I spent a lot of time on making sure it looked nice.
And thank you so much! That amount will help me out greatly!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 5:41 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 5:41 am